If the next iPhone did not have a bigger screen. How would you feel?

jdotcarter

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Just a blown up 5s with bigger battery and say 4.5 inch screen would be ideal. And work out that No data on voice calls crap.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

jdotcarter

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it is... However Android phones are able to pull this off... I know it's not that impressive of a feature but it is convenient and Apple did brag about it at one time

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I would be slightly disappointed. I left my iPhone 5(again) for the nokia lumia 1520 for the size. I mean I'd rather 5" instead of 6 but I'm use to it now. I think they should have two choices. A bigger iPhone 4.2-5 inch for people who want a bigger screen and a new 4 inch with new internals for people who like the 4 inch form factor.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums app

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I would be slightly disappointed. I left my iPhone 5(again) for the nokia lumia 1520 for the size. I mean I'd rather 5" instead of 6 but I'm use to it now. I think they should have two choices. A bigger iPhone 4.2-5 inch for people who want a bigger screen and a new 4 inch with new internals for people who like the 4 inch form factor.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums app

That's a valid opinion, and I think there's a market for bigger screens out there. Some people view iPads as more like media consumption devices and I do agree with that sentiment, which is why I still like my Macbook Pro for serious work.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
it not might possible that apple don't make large phones its now time for apple to make revolution with big screen iphone a really smart superb phone in mobile world.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'd be disappointed. I have an iPhone 4 and have been holding out buying a new one in hopes they increase the screen size. I'm not looking for huge, maybe no larger than 4.7.
Even with me being jealous over the Andriod screen sizes, I wouldn't jump ship. I love my iPhone/Apple/iOS too much for that! Just increase the size! Just a little!! :)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
It would be a no buy for me. I would feel no need to upgrade if there isn't a larger screen. It is at the point now where there is no reason for it not to. If they are so concerned about the size make a 4" model and a larger model. You can only put it off for so long apple. The signs are there, look at the phablets and larger devices how they are selling. Do they really want to continue to alienate themselves from that portion of the market?

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
It would be a no buy for me. I would feel no need to upgrade if there isn't a larger screen. It is at the point now where there is no reason for it not to. If they are so concerned about the size make a 4" model and a larger model. You can only put it off for so long apple. The signs are there, look at the phablets and larger devices how they are selling. Do they really want to continue to alienate themselves from that portion of the market?

I think Apple has been open to the larger size but trying to get it "just right" so we get good image quality and not overblown UI elements and such. I do know that if the next iPhone doesn't have a bigger screen there will be a lot of disappointed iMore-ians out there.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I want a bigger screen AND no more physical home button. Tap to wake would be nice too.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

You want android? How do you envision returning to the home screen? Tap the little house icon or something like that? I like Touch ID and the home button, what's so bad about tactile feedback?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I really don't want a bigger screen. I like it the way it is. I have small hands and think the size of the androids are ridiculous. Also needs to be comfortable in my pocket

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I really don't want a bigger screen. I like it the way it is. I have small hands and think the size of the androids are ridiculous. Also needs to be comfortable in my pocket

The truth is that the only way they can please everyone, or at least most, is to offer the iPhone in multiple sizes. I wish Apple would but the ghost of Steve Jobs may have threatened to do things...horrible things...if they try it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro