Leaked: iPhone 6 screen

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I hope they don't make the larger screen with the same specs as an iPhone 5s. Like how they made the iPad mini with the specs of an iPad 2 instead of the iPad 3. Or didn't put touch ID on the new iPads and Minis. Smh

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
In the photos, the hand looks small compared to the metal frame. Looks much larger than a 5S.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
In all honesty, I would have thought that anyone making a video like that would want to show all the cut-outs where the various buttons go to show that it was at least similar in form factor to the current iPhone. This video doesn't actually tell us anything of any use whatsoever and on that basis, I cry shenanigans.

Last edited:

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
That looks like a samsung galaxy phone part... It's way to early for iPhone part leaks

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Since I saw these same rumored photos of the iPhone 6 frame in another thread, I will say the same....Looks like I will spending more time with my 5s than I had originally planned. Way to large for my liking

Last edited:

VictoriaPa1

Banned
Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
It's released date hasn't been announced yet but some of my friends from the UK are so ready to have this device. I wish I can afford it though. LOL

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Picture doesn't even remotely resemble an iPhone chassis.
As for the video, why does it look like the camera is on the wrong side?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I hope they don't make the larger screen with the same specs as an iPhone 5s. Like how they made the iPad mini with the specs of an iPad 2 instead of the iPad 3. Or didn't put touch ID on the new iPads and Minis. Smh

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s

Those specs would still be pretty top of the line, far from the same as what they did with the iPad mini and putting iPad 2 internals in.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Those specs would still be pretty top of the line, far from the same as what they did with the iPad mini and putting iPad 2 internals in.

Not if the next generation is even more extraordinary. I'm not with downgrading or staying in the same specs for 2 years when something better is out.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77