I wish all manufacturers would make 32gb the minimum, but apple wouldn't sell the 32gb at $199 because they like jacking the price up on storage. Hopefully one day 32gb is the minimum for all devices.
    That one day needs to be now. Once you load up your apps, music and other media, you're going to run out of space rather quickly.
    01-26-2014 12:58 PM
    That one day needs to be now. Once you load up your apps, music and other media, you're going to run out of space rather quickly.
    Agree and for what these huge companies are paying for the extra storage is nothing and could easily still make a killing pricing it at the current models. I mean why can HTC/samsung make 32gb devices and still charge the same as 16gb models were ($199 on contract) Come on apple, this would be a big step in the right direction for the media consuming devices you love to sell.
    01-26-2014 10:55 PM
    4.5 to 4.8 is too perfect screen & size 5" is maximum
    02-04-2014 02:59 AM
    I'm not quite sure if there is really a huge demand for bigger iPhone screens as all analyst try to convince us. I would bet some money that more iPhone user own a tablet (iPad of course) than Android user. If you own both devices you don't need a bigger screen and therefore a bigger case for your smartphone.

Just my opinion.
    02-06-2014 01:15 PM
    I'm not quite sure if there is really a huge demand for bigger iPhone screens as all analyst try to convince us. I would bet some money that more iPhone user own a tablet (iPad of course) than Android user. If you own both devices you don't need a bigger screen and therefore a bigger case for your smartphone.

Just my opinion.
    ^This.

Sent from my titanium rMini LTE
    02-06-2014 03:12 PM

Just my opinion.
    I totally disagree. You do of course realise that there is a huge size difference between an iPad and even a larger screened iPhone, right? Where an iPhone, even one at 5.5", would still fit in a pocket, an iPad like my iPad 2 simply would not. It's not an unnatural leap of logic to think that sometimes people don't want or don't have the capacity to lug an iPad around with them. Of course, I could get an iPad mini but then that is still too large to fit in a pocket and doesn't have a phone function. A larger screen iPhone is the natural step for many people like me who find the screen on their current iPhones to be a bit too small for their uses. I currently run three phones, an HTC One for work and an iPhone 5 and Galaxy Note 3 for personal use. I would happily ditch both my personal phones and replace them with one larger screened iPhone (and possibly my HTC for another larger screened iPhone in a different colour so as not to confuse them).

A lot of people I speak to love their iPhones but the one comment that seems to come out more than any other is "I wish the screen was a bit larger."

My opinion, not a statement of fact.
    Premium1 and maevinj like this.
    02-07-2014 01:54 AM

Just my opinion.
    But many do not want 2 devices to carry around. It would be easier just using the large iPhone than even an iPad mini simply for size and portability.
    02-07-2014 11:36 AM
    I totally disagree. You do of course realise that there is a huge size difference between an iPad and even a larger screened iPhone, right? Where an iPhone, even one at 5.5", would still fit in a pocket, an iPad like my iPad 2 simply would not. It's not an unnatural leap of logic to think that sometimes people don't want or don't have the capacity to lug an iPad around with them. Of course, I could get an iPad mini but then that is still too large to fit in a pocket and doesn't have a phone function. A larger screen iPhone is the natural step for many people like me who find the screen on their current iPhones to be a bit too small for their uses. I currently run three phones, an HTC One for work and an iPhone 5 and Galaxy Note 3 for personal use. I would happily ditch both my personal phones and replace them with one larger screened iPhone (and possibly my HTC for another larger screened iPhone in a different colour so as not to confuse them).

A lot of people I speak to love their iPhones but the one comment that seems to come out more than any other is "I wish the screen was a bit larger."

My opinion, not a statement of fact.
    But many do not want 2 devices to carry around. It would be easier just using the large iPhone than even an iPad mini simply for size and portability.
    I actually enjoy using multiple iOS devices but I have gadget issues. I can do anything I need to on the iPhone and have come to appreciate its size. When I want larger I choose either the rMini or the Air. Now, would I MIND a 4.5" - 5" display on an iPhone? I'd be lying if I said yes. ...and I hate putting my phone in pants pocket where there is usually lint. I always clip a belt clip pouch to my front pocket and gingerly/lovingly place the phone in there. Yeahp, I have gadget issues indeed.

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    02-07-2014 12:02 PM
    In the 2013 4th quarter alone, withhout the agreement with China Mobile in place, an estimated 55.3 million people would seemingly disagree with your sentiment.

iPhone 5S vs. 5C Comparison: Flagship Consuming Data at 'Unprecedented' Level, Study Finds (Video) : Technology : Design & Trend
    They can disagree all they want to, either way Apple doesnt seem to disagree, hence the need to design two differents sizes to appease the customer.

I say a waste of time becuase if your are going to go big then just do it....dont play around with it... 4.5 may appeal to your core...but if you want a bigger screen 5 is perfect.
    03-11-2014 11:00 AM
    4.8" is the perfect size IMO.
    03-24-2014 08:12 PM
60 123