iPhone 6 Is Not Coming In May, Instead a 5-inch Screen iPhone

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
hey friends what hell with name ....... sure iPhone name will remain iPhone just change single digit word if you love juzt love it don't suggest name to APPLE

nabans

Banned
Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I agree but most of the rumors about the iPhone 5C and the iPhone 5S were true.

Don't believe everything that's on the internet (that's the rule I follow), investigate, wait for approval, and then make an announcement. That's how I do it if I hear a rumor, but its your way (no offense). Maybe this rumor might be false, who knows.

nabans

Banned
Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
iPhone Air
The New iPhone
iPhone 5 Inch
iPhone MAXX
iPhone S5
iPhone Touch
The Bigger iPhone
iPhone ZOOM
Apple Phone Pro
:)

iPhone S (S for Samsung, because that's what Apple is trying to mimic and that's what trending in the world right now). That might be the name. Please don't run a car over me for that cheap name.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I agree but most of the rumors about the iPhone 5C and the iPhone 5S were true.

The rumors that turned out to be true about the 5c and 5S were also not making their rounds until much closer to the actual release date of those two devices...if you remember in the beginning of 2013, this forum alone was running rampant with these same "EARLY IPHONE BLAH BLAH BLAH!" rumors, and none of them were even remotely true, but we had people doing cartwheels finding blog post after blog post about how it was, indeed, true and they were coming.

And then May came...then June...then July...all the while we sat here (being called idiots because we kept repeating the same "It aint going to happen" echo), and those people who were going bonkers over the news disappeared, and all you could hear was this:

Crickets Chirping Sound Effect - YouTube

tgp

Trusted Member
Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
iPhone S (S for Samsung, because that's what Apple is trying to mimic and that's what trending in the world right now). That might be the name. Please don't run a car over me for that cheap name.

Vrooooommm, consider yourself flat with a tread mark running from your toes to your scalp. That's quite a name!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The rumors that turned out to be true about the 5c and 5S were also not making their rounds until much closer to the actual release date of those two devices...if you remember in the beginning of 2013, this forum alone was running rampant with these same "EARLY IPHONE BLAH BLAH BLAH!" rumors, and none of them were even remotely true, but we had people doing cartwheels finding blog post after blog post about how it was, indeed, true and they were coming.

And then May came...then June...then July...all the while we sat here (being called idiots because we kept repeating the same "It aint going to happen" echo), and those people who were going bonkers over the news disappeared, and all you could hear was this:

Crickets Chirping Sound Effect - YouTube

Yeah. The rumors that were true came weeks before the launch. Not sure about the rumor about the Gold Color iPhone 5S.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox