iPhone 6: A beautiful concept called iPhone Air

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Unless there is a major breakthrough in battery technology in the next 2-3 months, there’s no way the next iPhone can possibly be that thin.

It could happen. I mean rumors already said of the next iPhone being even thinner that it could accommodate the battery while being thinner.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

While I like the look of these renderings, I believe Apple solidified that the "Home" key isn't going away after spending all the time on Touch ID for both unlocking and purchasing purposes. The only way I see a removal of the home button is if the rumors are definitely true that there will be 2 new iPhones of larger sizes. Then maybe one with and one without a "Home" key. Nice work either way. Very creative!

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Problem with concepts is people with no tech knowledge see it once and you can never get it out of there mind I had a girl ask me to show her how my projector type keyboard worked on my i5s and she was serious till I tried to convince her it was only a YouTube video

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
images of iPhone 6 Air show new iPad Air like design
View attachment 45944View attachment 45945

Whilst these are very nice. I honestly prefer the form factor of the current iteration and hope that if Apple do decide to go bigger that they keep the overall shape of the iPhone 5/5S.

I would prefer not to have a thinner phone than my current iPhone 5. I'm sure that they could reduce the bezel and the top and bottom fascias whilst still increasing the screen size and only increasing the actual physcial dimensions by a small margin. I also don't think that after spending millions of dollars on the new TouchID feature that it will be dropped any time soon. Also, I hope it isn't either as the front round Home button is an iconic part of the device.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Man, those last pictures that show the iPhone with the iPad design language make it look really nice. I love the feel of the 5C in the hand and that design language would be just as great.

ces_garc94

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
If apple does make an iphone "air" consider the battery, it'll get smaller and worse than it already it :/

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
If apple does make an iphone "air" consider the battery, it'll get smaller and worse than it already it :/

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Apple should go a little thicker and put a monster "maxx" like battery in the iPhone. Battery life is one of the biggest complaints so I doubt people would complain if it was 2 mm thicker and had a 2500+mah battery in it.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

Far, far, FAR too thin. "Think of the battery life. Won't someone please think of the battery life?"

Leave it the same thickness as the 5S and put a honking great big battery in it. Don't get me wrong, that's a great concept picture but if it came out that thin i'd never get one; it would break in half in my pocket if I so much as bend over too quick...

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
That's just too darn skinny of a device, I'd break it in less than hour. Not to mention last time I had a super lithe device it overheated like crazy.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
This guy keeps pulling this crap out of his *** and tries to pass it off as fact. It’s all fantasy/make believe. Please. Just. Stop.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
What I think the iPhone 6 would look like is that it would either be a little bigger with bigger screen then the iPhone 5 or I think it would look like a compact version of the iPad air.. That is just my guess

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
This guy keeps pulling this crap out of his *** and tries to pass it off as fact. It?s all fantasy/make believe. Please. Just. Stop.
sir thiz prototypes or images whatever that its juzt for imagination nothing i have to show and not for my self attentions

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait for the new phone now lol this must be the most anticipated iPhone yet... Watch... It'll be 5 inches and same width how will the App Store adapt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2