iPhone 6: A beautiful concept called iPhone Air

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I remember a time when spending the amount now for a phone, was out there. But when it comes to tech, I think people will pay.
With iPhone you can't take anything for granted today on what people will do but IMO The points Sean is making which are all valid are still too thin a phone for me and I would also have battery concerns depending on what asking prices would turn out to be. I would assume production just to cut these types of pieces and the machinery would be very expensive. I truly like the size and thickness of what I have in the 5S and the price.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
With iPhone you can't take anything for granted today on what people will do but IMO The points Sean is making which are all valid are still too thin a phone for me and I would also have battery concerns depending on what asking prices would turn out to be. I would assume production just to cut these types of pieces and the machinery would be very expensive. I truly like the size and thickness of what I have in the 5S and the price.

I totally agree, and am with you on that.

dev4ios

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I think it's beautiful... Seems that it would break if you put it in you back pocket and sit on it, but I wouldn't mind having one!

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I love the last two pictures the most. I think this looks really good and would love to see something like this.

Bigger screen with same size body, doubt it looks like this or gets rid of the home button though.

I always love looking at mockups though.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I love the last two pictures the most. I think this looks really good and would love to see something like this.

Bigger screen with same size body, doubt it looks like this or gets rid of the home button though.

I always love looking at mockups though.

If nothing else they could always pull an LG and put the home button on the back with the finger print scanner. I think that would be the only way we see the clean front with no home button.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I really like the idea of making the iPhone resemble the iPad Air and Mini. Even thought the current iPhone is the best looking smartphone on the market, I like the rumored design.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Unless there is a major breakthrough in battery technology in the next 2-3 months, there’s no way the next iPhone can possibly be that thin.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
All of these pie-in-the-sky concepts are certainly beautiful. But one thing many of the concepts have in common is that in order to keep the phone smaller, they eliminate the home button. Given all of the time, resources, reseach, etc that Apple has placed in TouchID and the use of the home button, I just cannot see it going away.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
All of these pie-in-the-sky concepts are certainly beautiful. But one thing many of the concepts have in common is that in order to keep the phone smaller, they eliminate the home button. Given all of the time, resources, reseach, etc that Apple has placed in TouchID and the use of the home button, I just cannot see it going away.

I don't think that the home button will go away. I also don't believe that the the phone is going to be that thin and keep the current screen size. I think the device is going to be all around larger with a bigger screen and have the body with the similar style as the iPad Air and Mini.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Unless there is a major breakthrough in battery technology in the next 2-3 months, there’s no way the next iPhone can possibly be that thin.

Thats what they said with the Motorola "grey brick" also, yet here we are. Techonology as you already know is always in a state of advancement

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods