LED light

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I would love it if the iPhone 6 had a blinking front led light when you get a un viewed alert just like blackberry and the galaxy that would be nifty. I don't like having any alerts show on my hole screen so this would be a huge help having a small blinking red light lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I would love it if the iPhone 6 had a blinking front led light when you get a un viewed alert just like blackberry and the galaxy that would be nifty. I don't like having any alerts show on my hole screen so this would be a huge help having a small blinking red light lol

I agree, thats one of the things I miss from my Blackberry devices. I currently have the hearing impaired set, but its not the same

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Aw jeez... Not again with the bleeping blinky light... smh... It's real simple... The iPhone has never had a notification LED. Anyone wanting a phone with one should buy a phone that has one and not complain that the iPhone doesn't have it....

My $0.02

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Aw jeez... Not again with the bleeping blinky light... smh... It's real simple... The iPhone has never had a notification LED. Anyone wanting a phone with one should buy a phone that has one and not complain that the iPhone doesn't have it....

My $0.02

NO complaints, just missing one feature that would be nice to have on a AWESOME device like the iPhne5s. It's ok to miss something that one has grown accustom to having......MY $0.02

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh yeah I almost forgot, now that I have the Pebble Smart Watch to notify me the "blinking" light is not as important.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

My $0.02

Not complaining.. Would be a nice feature on the iPhone which anyone can just turn on or off. Since the iPhone 6 will have a new design that feature would be wicked

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If Apple wanted to put in a notification LED - they'd have done it by now... so you can wish for it all you want... but the likelihood it will happen is a nanometer above nil.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
If Apple wanted to put in a notification LED - they'd have done it by now... so you can wish for it all you want... but the likelihood it will happen is a nanometer above nil.

Ya we wished for many things from the first iPhone like a bigger screen and it took them what 7 iPhones later to finally bring it in iPhone 6 so who knows, the feature maybe on iPhone 6

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Not necessarily.....Apple has amazed and continues to amaze, this is not that far fetched...IMHO

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

I'm with ya! Really hope the iPhone had the led!

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't call it dreaming. The iphone...all smartphones have come a long way in....lets say 5 years. Anything is possible especially with APPLE

Agreed. My you can't say something will never happen, again apple came out with the iPhone in 2007 and finally in 2014 they are drastically Increasing the size which means all apps will have to be optimized again

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site

My $0.02

And anyone who wants the internet should just buy a computer!!! *shakes cane*

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR