iPhone 6 Rumors

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Rumours aside. I kinda have the feeling that iphone 6 might have something like the Moto X, a core that's always listening so you can just say, "hey, SIRI" even when the screen isn't on.

At least I hope it will have that. :p

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

That would be sweet.

artxruss

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
The only way the screen is going to be any larger is by taking away margins and have edge to edge glass. Apple has already double downed on the width. Don't see that changing. Besides that's what cellular iPad mini is for...with Skype or Google Voice, etc. I'm beginning to wounder if cell 'phones' are becoming antiquated.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
The only way the screen is going to be any larger is by taking away margins and have edge to edge glass. Apple has already double downed on the width. Don't see that changing. Besides that's what cellular iPad mini is for...with Skype or Google Voice, etc. I'm beginning to wounder if cell 'phones' are becoming antiquated.

iPhones still have a ton of bezels maybe not as much around the sides, but the top and bottom have plenty of room for a larger screen and not just a stretched version like what they currently use.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'd be happy with same specs as the 5s, more ram, and a larger screen. The A7 already isn't being put to its limits as it is. Add more ram and a larger screen and it would be fine.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Apple can keep the same CPU as long as the GPU gets updated. More ram would be nice also but a 128 GB storage option would be the main thing it should get.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S iPhone using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I'd be happy with same specs as the 5s, more ram, and a larger screen. The A7 already isn't being put to its limits as it is. Add more ram and a larger screen and it would be fine.

I agree and if the only real change is bigger screen size than the 5s I bought with 64GB of storage will last me a while I don't need a larger screen

Sent from my iPhone 5

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't have the same specs if it has more RAM. Yes I understood your overall comment. But when people talk about specs, CPU and RAM are the two main ones discussed.

Usually specs deal with CPU/GPU. Most people don't even know what RAM is, so that doesn't really factor into their decision process.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal