iPhone 6 Rumors

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'd be happy with same specs as the 5s, more ram, and a larger screen. The A7 already isn't being put to its limits as it is. Add more ram and a larger screen and it would be fine.

Exactly. At this pace the A7 will only put to its limits when the iPhone 8 comes out. Starting with the iPhone 5S iPhone's will be able to update to four future iOS updates instead of three future iOS updates as the iPhone 3GS was able to do.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I will be getting the iphone 6 no matter what.....I've already started saving for it and accessories.....SMILE

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I think a slight increase in screen size would be in order. I hope they don?t try to get close to 5 inches, as that is too big. I use my phone with one a lot. I seriously doubt Apple would go to those phablet sizes anymore. I hope they minimise the bezel and increase width a bit and hit 4.5 inches maximum.

Most people would find that size just fine. If you want bigger there is android and windows phone.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I really hope the iphone 6 keeps the "touch sensor" even if its in the form of touching a certain part of the screen without the button

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Never had iPhone so based on the last comment if the 6 does come with a larger screen you guys saying I should wait for the "s" model? That's only reason I don't have one now is screen size in my opinion is just too small.

sent from RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk Pro

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Never had iPhone so based on the last comment if the 6 does come with a larger screen you guys saying I should wait for the "s" model? That's only reason I don't have one now is screen size in my opinion is just too small.

We respect your opinion but you should respect ours too.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I use to think that way about the iphone as well.....NOT any more. My iphone 5s actually replaced my SG3 and the screen size is NO problem. I had more problems with the larger screen trying to manuver with one hand inwhich I find myself doing a lot. In my opinion bigger is not necessarily better....in my opinion anyway.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I use to think that way about the iphone as well.....NOT any more. My iphone 5s actually replaced my SG3 and the screen size is NO problem. I had more problems with the larger screen trying to manuver with one hand inwhich I find myself doing a lot. In my opinion bigger is not necessarily better....in my opinion anyway.

I agree with you. I currently have an iPhone 5, an HTC One and a Galaxy Note 3 and the HTC is just about on the one-hand-usable side of large whereas the Note 3 is a two hand device. I have large hands too. I can technically use the Note 3 one handed but just can't reach the top opposite corner. I'd love an iPhone 6 at about 4.7" or so, on a par with the HTC but no bigger.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Exactly. Sometimes smaller is more comfortable.

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
We respect your opinion but you should respect ours too.

I wasn't being disrespectful I was merely asking a question as if say the 6 does come with a screen size I prefer I'm still best off waiting for the "s" model over the non "s" based on y'all saying the "s" series appears to be the better phones.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I think Apple should consider the Moto X in terms of size. It's 4.7 inch screen seems to fit well into a form factor that isn't much bigger than the 5S' form factor. The Moto X seems to be a hit in terms of "in hand feel" but I've yet to see anyone with the handset where I live. If Apple goes bigger than 4.7, I'd put a lot of thought into upgrading personally. Between 4.5-4.7 and I'm in 100%.