I will be getting the iphone 6 no matter what.....I've already started saving for it and accessories.....SMILE
    12-15-2013 07:08 PM
    I think a slight increase in screen size would be in order. I hope they dont try to get close to 5 inches, as that is too big. I use my phone with one a lot. I seriously doubt Apple would go to those phablet sizes anymore. I hope they minimise the bezel and increase width a bit and hit 4.5 inches maximum.

Most people would find that size just fine. If you want bigger there is android and windows phone.
    12-15-2013 07:44 PM
    I really hope the iphone 6 keeps the "touch sensor" even if its in the form of touching a certain part of the screen without the button
    12-15-2013 08:19 PM
    I really hope the iphone 6 keeps the "touch sensor" even if its in the form of touching a certain part of the screen without the button
    They will definitely keep it. It helps sell the phone. It's a cool feature.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-15-2013 09:48 PM
    Never had iPhone so based on the last comment if the 6 does come with a larger screen you guys saying I should wait for the "s" model? That's only reason I don't have one now is screen size in my opinion is just too small.

sent from RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk Pro
    12-15-2013 09:51 PM
    Never had iPhone so based on the last comment if the 6 does come with a larger screen you guys saying I should wait for the "s" model? That's only reason I don't have one now is screen size in my opinion is just too small.

We respect your opinion but you should respect ours too.
    12-15-2013 09:54 PM

I use to think that way about the iphone as well.....NOT any more. My iphone 5s actually replaced my SG3 and the screen size is NO problem. I had more problems with the larger screen trying to manuver with one hand inwhich I find myself doing a lot. In my opinion bigger is not necessarily better....in my opinion anyway.
    iOS Gravity and tyrelian like this.
    12-15-2013 10:02 PM
    I use to think that way about the iphone as well.....NOT any more. My iphone 5s actually replaced my SG3 and the screen size is NO problem. I had more problems with the larger screen trying to manuver with one hand inwhich I find myself doing a lot. In my opinion bigger is not necessarily better....in my opinion anyway.
    I agree with you. I currently have an iPhone 5, an HTC One and a Galaxy Note 3 and the HTC is just about on the one-hand-usable side of large whereas the Note 3 is a two hand device. I have large hands too. I can technically use the Note 3 one handed but just can't reach the top opposite corner. I'd love an iPhone 6 at about 4.7" or so, on a par with the HTC but no bigger.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-16-2013 06:20 AM
    Phablet. Just like the Samsung Galaxy Note. Except way bigger.
    No!! I meant, the shape! Not the size, sorry
    12-16-2013 02:41 PM
    Exactly. Sometimes smaller is more comfortable.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-16-2013 05:15 PM
    No!! I meant, the shape! Not the size, sorry
    That would feel uncomfortable.
    12-16-2013 05:16 PM
    We respect your opinion but you should respect ours too.
    I wasn't being disrespectful I was merely asking a question as if say the 6 does come with a screen size I prefer I'm still best off waiting for the "s" model over the non "s" based on y'all saying the "s" series appears to be the better phones.

12-16-2013 05:21 PM
    I wasn't being disrespectful I was merely asking a question as if say the 6 does come with a screen size I prefer I'm still best off waiting for the "s" model over the non "s" based on y'all saying the "s" series appears to be the better phones.

Specs increase on every phone generation. The non-S has changed form factor and internals. The S models get internals and usually a smaller feature like TouchId or Siri. Both are worthwhile.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-16-2013 05:24 PM
    That would feel uncomfortable.
    Isn't the iPhone 5c getting close to that shape factor already?
    12-17-2013 06:33 AM
    I think Apple should consider the Moto X in terms of size. It's 4.7 inch screen seems to fit well into a form factor that isn't much bigger than the 5S' form factor. The Moto X seems to be a hit in terms of "in hand feel" but I've yet to see anyone with the handset where I live. If Apple goes bigger than 4.7, I'd put a lot of thought into upgrading personally. Between 4.5-4.7 and I'm in 100%.
    12-17-2013 09:30 AM
    The 4.7" on my HTC One is juuuuuust about right. If Apple could fit a screen like that, maybe with smaller bezels to approximately keep the size/shape of the existing iPhone form factor, then I would be all over that like a shot. I guess it would have to be bigger than the existing form factor but i'm sure the Apple techs would have scope for making it fit into something that is only slightly bigger. Here's hoping.
    12-17-2013 12:53 PM
    I'd say a 4.6" screen would be the right size

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    12-17-2013 02:45 PM
    I'd be all over the 6 if it has a 4.5-4.7" screen and it also be nice if they include an extra radio inside for Verizon phones so we can talk and surf at same time and at least a 3000 mah battery of course now I'm dreaming I'm sure

12-17-2013 03:09 PM
    A larger screen would be welcome. Doesn't need to be huge but 4.5 or so and not just stretched could be made in a size not much larger than the current iPhone. Look at the moto x which has a 4.7 and isn't much larger than the iPhone.
    12-23-2013 07:31 PM
    A larger screen would be welcome. Doesn't need to be huge but 4.5 or so and not just stretched could be made in a size not much larger than the current iPhone. Look at the moto x which has a 4.7 and isn't much larger than the iPhone.
    I think the home button/fingerprint sensor might prevent a 4.7 inch screen from fitting in such a form factor.

Tapatalking from my awesome iPhone 5 or very comfy Nexus 7
    01-02-2014 10:14 PM
    I think the home button/fingerprint sensor might prevent a 4.7 inch screen from fitting in such a form factor.

There could be different implementation of the home button. It is old tech anyway, they could make it capitative for example.
    dc9super80 likes this.
    01-02-2014 11:04 PM
    screen size would be 4.5" and up
    iSight Camera Improvement like 10 to 13 MP - front camera increase
    01-03-2014 12:30 AM
    I cry shenanigans over this. A great concept but I just can't see how it will work.

Will iPhone 6 Improve Battery Life By Inscribing Solar Cells In Sapphire Glass-Coated Screens?
    01-27-2014 07:34 AM
    A very good source (Blue shirt at Best Buy) LOL told me the iPhone 6 is going to have a retina scan instead of the finger ID Touch!! Rumor or Fact??
    01-29-2014 03:59 PM

Read my last post about possible Retina Scan. Right above this one.
    01-29-2014 04:00 PM
89 1234