iPhone 6 wishlist...

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Maybe a Gun Metal color, but that might get dirty or scuffed easier. Truthfully, I care less about the phone and more about the OS.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

parkr

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Along with everyone else I would like to see a bigger screen but still have it easy to hold if that is possible . Maybe a whole different look or shape

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Bigger screen. Around 4.7" - 5". 1080p resolution.
Higher megapixel count for the camera - 13(?). Better low light performance.
At least 32gb minimum storage. 3-4gb of RAM.
Bigger battery.

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
We all know what we want with 6, bigger screen. A Spec Bump and increase Battery Life that gives me over 12 hours and I'm happy.

Focus should be on iOS8.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
FULL HD screen Sapphire 4.4 inches to 5"
more powerful processor than the current A7 A7X twice processor or A7 four-processor cores clocked at2 ghz
digital camera iSight Pro of 12Mpx capable of capturing HD video at 120fps 1,080 p coupled with a front camera 5Mpx. Not bad ...

vegas33139

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm Pretty tired of the battery life on iPhones. So much so, I find myself using my Lumia 720 more and more. I can get 3 days pretty heavy use out of it.

So, iPhone 6. A decent battery and I'll be first in the queue. Oh, and the ability to delete the stock apps that come with ios.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm Pretty tired of the battery life on iPhones. So much so, I find myself using my Lumia 720 more and more. I can get 3 days pretty heavy use out of it.

So, iPhone 6. A decent battery and I'll be first in the queue. Oh, and the ability to delete the stock apps that come with ios.

Welcome to iMore, WOW you get 3 days on the lumina, impressive. I use a Mophie Lite battery/case for the times I know I'm not going to be near the ability to charge which is rare and that combination gives me about 3 days also, but does happen......ENJOY the iMore forums

EggoEspada

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Pretty simple for me:

- Bigger screen
- Longer battery capacity
- More durable materials (the aluminum just seems to scratch and scrape so easily)

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I really fancy those iPhone6 mockups that make it look just like a shrunk iPad Mini/Air... I also believe that's the logical step to take for Apple, so I'm crossing my fingers
iphone6_concept1-460x261.jpg
it's going to resemble this. That would mean a slightly different form factor, thinner and lighter as well and inevitably a bigger screen, although I'm one of the few that would not mind sticking with the current size, so hopefully it's not going to be a massive leap.
As for the internals, better battery yes, revamped iOS not needed, improved (front) camera always, everything else... surprise me, Apple.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I really fancy those iPhone6 mockups that make it look just like a shrunk iPad Mini/Air... I also believe that's the logical step to take for Apple, so I'm crossing my fingers
View attachment 44591
it's going to resemble this. That would mean a slightly different form factor, thinner and lighter as well and inevitably a bigger screen, although I'm one of the few that would not mind sticking with the current size, so hopefully it's not going to be a massive leap.
As for the internals, better battery yes, revamped iOS not needed, improved (front) camera always, everything else... surprise me, Apple.

I agree. It seems like that is the route they are going, and I would love the iPhone to look more like the iPad. The mock ups always look much better than what apple makes anyway sadly.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 44591

I like this "mock up"....looks great and looks about right ..IMO

SpiceRak2

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I just want my iPhone to do some of the cool stuff that other phones do. I love my iDevices...truly. But, can we have dynamic backgrounds of our own choosing? Weather that is not in a paragraph and available on the lock screen? And...drop the requirement of needing location services to use basic features. It would be awesome to answer a text without leaving the app you're currently in. All of this in the new iOS and a bigger screen would make me, not only happy, but more importantly, content.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I am just really looking forward to the design they unveil. I love some of the concepts I have seen for the next iPhone...very sharp looking!