First! lol

128gb

5" screen

Multi-user profiles

Faster cpu

Better camera

Improved graphics

Thinner

(I threw the last 4 in just to give Cupertino some low hanging fruit)

Other than the thinness I concur with this, although I don't see the benefit with multi-user profiles.

If at first you don't succeed, hide all evidence you've tried.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, the short cable thing I've never understood.

I think it's because shorter cable, faster charge time. Still I'll take an extra 15 minute charge time to be able to plug in and use my phone from a little distance away from the plug in

elvisx77

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
1. Bigger battery a must. People don't buy smart phones to turn off its features to save battery. If Apple know how their customers struggle to increase its battery life, they will surely consider it as their first priority.

2. At least 4.5" screen size.

3. NFC

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I find it quite interesting that every rumor site shows a edge-to-edge display... yet Apple keeps the 4 sided bezel... interesting thoughts... but we?re still 10 months away...

Edge to edge display would be difficult to operate at the beginning. You would get used to it though.. I don't know if Apple will ever lose their classic home button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I find it quite interesting that every rumor site shows a edge-to-edge display... yet Apple keeps the 4 sided bezel... interesting thoughts... but we?re still 10 months away...

Oh i don't think we'll see an edge to edge display. I never put an ounce of thought into concepts. I was just showing the talk about the 4gb ram.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Back button/swipe gesture of some kind. That would be great!

I've got a Lumia WP and it's one of the features I like the most. It would be great on an iPhone.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Larger screen, larger battery. It is already thin enough, so this race to paper thin can stop. Camera can always be improved although it is by no means bad currently. Also more ram would be a nice complement to the 64bit chip.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR