roughrider123

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I am having a lot of trouble hooking up a bluetooth speaker, I have to restart my phone every time I want to play some music. Could it be an app or something causing this? Thanks

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You should rather restart the Bluetooth speaker. That’s more convenient.
And since I don’t know what iOS version you’re running, I can’t confirm nor deny your problems with Bluetooth.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I am having a lot of trouble hooking up a bluetooth speaker, I have to restart my phone every time I want to play some music. Could it be an app or something causing this? Thanks

Which Bluetooth speaker model and which iPhone model are you using?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Try reset all settings and see if that solves the issue.
If not, see if the Bluetooth speaker works on other devices without issues.

It may be a what older speaker, which needs more work to connect to your iPhone.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh sorry, the carriers name is bell in Canada and the number they are at is 28.4 in the about in settings

Oh okay. I’m recommending you reset the network settings via Settings → General → Reset for the purpose of flushing out anything that could be causing the problem with your Bluetooth connectivity and any other issues regarding wireless connectivity. You can also, forget the specific Bluetooth device (speakers) and then pair your iPhone with it again.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You won’t lose anything, but you will have to re-add any Wi-Fi passcodes and you will have to pair your Bluetooth device again, but that’s about it. Your apps, photos, music, videos, files, home screens, etcetera, will remain intact. Yes, you’ll be selecting the “Reset Network Settings” option.

roughrider123

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
I kept at it and now it operates perfectly, I don't know what was up but its all good now.
I am expecting my new 7 plus to come shortly today. Thanks everyone for the help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711