Voicemail issue

ronpfid

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else have this annoyance?

New VM comes in, you click it, it starts playing, then stops, then you click the little play triangle again, sometimes it'll play, other times it'll stop and open a different older voicemail, then you have to go up, click the new one yet again, click the triangle, then hopefully this time it will play all the way through. Rarely does it ever just play the voicemail when selected like it should without having to click, re-click, re-start over and over.

ronpfid

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
It's a 'phone' thing, it opens it, then sometimes closes it and jumps to a different voicemail, definately in the phone. The VM is stored with the carriers servers but it's the initial playback where my phone messes up.

ronpfid

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Eek hard reset eh? That might help, might try that then. I've talked to VZW techs many times, it ends up at a reset in the end so will skip the 30 minutes of torture trying to explain things to them, you guys are about 50x above their level of help.

thanks, (at least so far I see I'm the only one that was my main thing, whether it was just me or a lot were having this issue)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Eek hard reset eh? That might help, might try that then. I've talked to VZW techs many times, it ends up at a reset in the end so will skip the 30 minutes of torture trying to explain things to them, you guys are about 50x above their level of help.

thanks, (at least so far I see I'm the only one that was my main thing, whether it was just me or a lot were having this issue)

Have you tried Reset All Settings?
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73