I don't know what's been going on with my iPhone 6 plus. But my touch Id has not worked over a week?? Any way I could get this back working? And also I'm having issues with the email disappearing on here. I don't know if it a update issue or what. Any help please?
    06-07-2016 01:31 AM
    What do you mean, "not working"? Nothing at all happens, the phone ignores you? Your finger is rejected? Or.... some other problem?
    06-07-2016 08:20 AM
    It doesn't read my finger print at all.. I tried doing a new one but it doesn't read at all
    06-07-2016 08:24 AM
    You mean the home button is a simple home button, and if you put your finger on it for touch-ID nothing whatsoever happens, not even rejected as an unknown finger, and you can't setup a new finger because it is not "seen"? Check it the relevant function is turned on under Settings / Touch ID & Passcode. Turn it off then go back in and turn it on again to force resaving the settings. If this is OK wipe the home button with a soft cloth to be sure it is clean and try to setup a new finger. If it still fails I think your touch sensor has failed and you need to visit the Apple Store for a fix. Hope you have warranty or Applecare
    06-07-2016 09:00 AM
    Thank you and I do have apple care. I called them and they are sending me a new phone tomorrow. Thanks for the response man! Have a blessed day brother
    06-07-2016 12:29 PM