Thank you for responding to my iPhone 6+ question. Why aren't my games showing up?

I

iMore Question

Thank you for responding to my IPhone 6+ question.

Hi,

Thank you for answering...I have the game on my Ipad mini, but i can't seem to get past the free version. I have purchased it on my Iphone 6+ and thought i could simply continue playing on the Ipad. I've synched and updated both phone and Ipad on my Imac, but the game doesn't show up at all?

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Thank you for responding to my IPhone 6+ question.

There are some paid apps that are universal, and some that are not. Universal apps mean that if you purchase it once, you will be able to install it on all your iDevices, the non universal apps mean that if you purchase an app for iPhone, you will have to purchase it again if you want it on your iPad, and you will have to purchase it again if you want it on your iPod etc...
Whenever you see the + sign on an app, it means that app is universal, if you don't see the + sign, it means that the app if purchase, will be only valid for the device you currently use to purchase it, and you will have to buy it again should you want that same app on your other iDevices.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner