Hey folks, its FINALLY upgrade time for me. Read a lot on this vs that, so setting my sites on a 6+. It's 100.00 less than he 6s+ and I don't really care about 3d touch etc. BUT....

I have an old ipad 2, now I know it's really slow. so slow it's wearing out my adrenal glands from frustration
    But, I just want to know if these things are purely related to my ipad2 and if they will also be there on a 6+.

1) If you have the google app on your 6+, does it perform fast and nice? I can't stand it on pad2, I had to remove it. It's so super slow. It's mega fast on my Note 4, but wondering if it's slow on all apple devices or just my old ipad 2?
    2) Same with web browsing, very laggy on ipad 2, is it for sure fast and snappy on a newer iphone?
    3) again, same with email, there is a big 2-3 second lag even showing the text of an email on my ipad, how about a newer iphone?
    4) Selecting for cut and paste. This might be for all i-devices? Moving those little blue bars can be frustrating, but maybe it's a laggy ipad 2 doing this?

Thanks!
    Ron
    12-02-2015 12:18 PM
    1-2-3-4
    You're new phone has double the RAM of your iPad 2, a CPU that is about 7x faster than your iPad 2, and a GPU that is multiple generations more advanced. It will be much faster in all tasks compared to an iPad 2. All of the problems you listed are due to the increasing complexity of newer iOS versions on old hardware.
    12-02-2015 01:32 PM
    1-2-3-4
    You're new phone has double the RAM of your iPad 2, a CPU that is about 7x faster than your iPad 2, and a GPU that is multiple generations more advanced. It will be much faster in all tasks compared to an iPad 2. All of the problems you listed are due to the increasing complexity of newer iOS versions on old hardware.
    cool, iphone 6+, here I come, thanks!
    Closingracer likes this.
    12-02-2015 01:53 PM