My iPhone 6 plus just locked up I am a Sprint customer with Sprint still, what can I do?

I

iMore Question

my iphone 6 plus just locked up i am a sprint customer with sprint still

i have had problems with signing in to google and microsoft i know i have the right email and password but tells me not id or password this keeps happening what is the problem i went to the sprint store he reset my phone and i know my apple id and password but my phone just kept telling me wrong email or password. then everytime i go into my phone it wants a password and id but does not say what password or id if google i know those but wont let me sign in. Now its locked up i have not changed anything i cant use my phone i cannot get logged in because i have no service calls are canceled cannot due anything. now it wants a puk code you have 10 tries and your out can someone tell me what i can do.

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: my iphone 6 plus just locked up i am a sprint customer with sprint still

The PUK code is the personal unlock code for the sim. The device wants that when you've tried the wrong SIM pins too many times.

If you don't have it, you may have to contact sprint.

When you say reset your phone, they erased the whole phone or just restarted it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
my iphone 6 plus just locked up i am a sprint customer with sprint still

Have you tried contacting Apple Support? Your device is still under warranty. If they need to get Sprint involved they will. Nothing against the reps in Sprint stores, but I never had good experiences with them when I was with Sprint.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...mUvbUpU2619849%26subId2%3Dvbim&token=M4ir5E_m

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I had the PUK notices two days ago. I called Sprint and they put me in touch with the techs. They gave me a PUK code which i entered in the phone and was able to reset my passcode. The phone worked fine. Be sure to call them on a phone other than the one with the problem.