Completely Naked!

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
So I removed my screen protector and my case. I have Apple care plus and I thought what the heck. Everything especially the screen is so smooth. What a pleasant feeling to touch that glass screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Good luck with that, it's too slippery for me not to have a case on it.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Good luck with that, it's too slippery for me not to have a case on it.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Same here. I didn't want bulk but there was no way I could hold it without it sliding out of my hand. The Apple leather case was perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm always rolling naked with my phones. You seem to give extra care for it without a case. My phones have always looked pristine after a year. It's all about enjoying the device as it was design. All that added bulkiness and texture difference on the screen kills it for me. With apple care+ you're good to roll naked! Besides if you are in a financing plan where you trade your phone in yearly to upgrade, who cares about minor scuffs and dents.

missy8787

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I go caseless every once In awhile and my phone only has so scuffs and a dent by the speaker where it lifted but still works great lol

Knightstalker

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
I usually go caseless at my work desk... and use the case as a resting place... nice lil angle too.... but the screen protector is getting a little worn around the edges... might take that off soon... scary.. then again, it is halloween season... it fits lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro