I am not planning on upgrading to the 6s this years but thought with all the trading in going on maybe I should sell my 6 and get a 6+ used, it seems like there would be a relatively small difference in price between sale price and purchase of a used device. I am unsure if I will be able to cope with a larger phone or not, I haven never owned an iPad or plus size iOS device. Have any of you switched and been happy you did?
    09-15-2015 06:07 PM
    To me it seems this has to be your choice based on what you need andante. My IP 6 works just fine for me.
    09-15-2015 06:29 PM
    I am not planning on upgrading to the 6s this years but thought with all the trading in going on maybe I should sell my 6 and get a 6+ used, it seems like there would be a relatively small difference in price between sale price and purchase of a used device. I am unsure if I will be able to cope with a larger phone or not, I haven never owned an iPad or plus size iOS device. Have any of you switched and been happy you did?
    Why would you want to trade in your iPhone 6 for a used iPhone 6 Plus if you don't even know if you'll be able to cope with the larger size? Is there something wrong with the iPhone 6 that you dislike enough to want to get rid of it or are you looking to get something different just for the sake of getting something different?
    09-15-2015 08:24 PM
    I'm going plus from a 6 this year. 6 is way too small for me now I'm ready to go big ☺️☺️☺️
    09-15-2015 10:12 PM
    Thanks for the answers guys. I figured I should create an account so I could respond. I guess I have found greater need lately for a bigger screen, I am just a little paranoid about the 6+ feeling uncomfortable in my hands or pockets. Has anyone made a similar decision?
    09-16-2015 04:56 PM
    Thanks for the answers guys. I figured I should create an account so I could respond. I guess I have found greater need lately for a bigger screen, I am just a little paranoid about the 6+ feeling uncomfortable in my hands or pockets. Has anyone made a similar decision?
    Welcome to iMore, for me, if I was to move up from my 6 it would be to the 6s+. But its a matter of choice.
    09-16-2015 05:03 PM