Keyboard keeps on changing back to thr Apple one

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes.....I know what I'm doing....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to get defensive, I'm just trying to get enough information to figure out where you issue is. The reason I suggested moving SwiftKey to the top of the list is because iOS will default to top keyboard. I haven't noticed any issues with Tapatalk and SwiftKey. So without knowing specifics it's hard to troubleshoot. If you take note of when and where these issues occur you may notice a pattern. Outside of that I'm at a loss right now.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's really random and can't really remember when exactly but it has happened using Tapatalk a few times and the messenger app.

With the English keyboard deleted in Settings, I don't see it except for multiple text fields and passwords. SwiftKey is what comes up in Messenger. Maybe your setting in "keyboard" isn't holding when you delete it. Are you tapping "done"?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
With the English keyboard deleted in Settings, I don't see it except for multiple text fields and passwords. SwiftKey is what comes up in Messenger. Maybe your setting in "keyboard" isn't holding when you delete it. Are you tapping "done"?

Yes...

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I hoped that iOS 9 would have fixed it. Dunno about GM but 9.1 beta still makes Swiftkey for example vanish, leaving me empty space where keyboard should be. Then I have to exit the app from multitasking tray and switch keyboard to stock.
Maybe they fix it in next version. ( sorry this sounds so like android world )

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Just recently it happened while I was using Groupme. Finished writing a message with SwiftKey then converted to the Apple keyboard

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
This has been an ongoing problem since I was on 8.3 ( or 8.4 whichever was the one that was with Apple music)?

But are you on 9.0 or above? Because as stated it was a code within apple that was causing it to mess up with iOS 8 and 9.0 and above have fixed that issue I know because I was in your same boat but I'm fine now you can go to beta.apple and register for public betas and then backup your phone and upgrade to 9.1

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
But are you on 9.0 or above? Because as stated it was a code within apple that was causing it to mess up with iOS 8 and 9.0 and above have fixed that issue I know because I was in your same boat but I'm fine now you can go to beta.apple and register for public betas and then backup your phone and upgrade to 9.1

Yet I am telling you that it's wrong? How are you telling me how my phone is operating? I'm on 9.1 and I am having this issue.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Were you at a place in Groupme where info could be entered? Like personal info?

No.....besides the times you sign into it you don't have any places.....as I said I was writing a message and it change right after.....

For thise who have no clue what Groupme is it Is a messaging app basically with groups of people...

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Yet I am telling you that it's wrong? How are you telling me how my phone is operating? I'm on 9.1 and I am having this issue.

No need to get defensive
By any chance did you get the beta from somewhere else besides the website? Your maybe the 2nd person I've seen with this problem out of all the many I seen so very strange

Hopefully it gets fixed soon... Maybe a hard reboot?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
No need to get defensive
By any chance did you get the beta from somewhere else besides the website? Your maybe the 2nd person I've seen with this problem out of all the many I seen so very strange

Hopefully it gets fixed soon... Maybe a hard reboot?

You stated 9.0 solved the problem but I'm the one saying I have this problem on 9.1..... And why would i go to some other website?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
6e8a94f9398a0f80aba4a201557a49cc.jpg

I push the globe and it won't change my keyboard

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members