I often have the same problems as the OP. Not as frequent as him but almost. Very frustrating. Hope ios 9 fixes this
    You deleted the English keyboard and it still comes up other than for passwords and etc? Where do you see it?
    09-13-2015 12:19 PM
    I hoped that iOS 9 would have fixed it. Dunno about GM but 9.1 beta still makes Swiftkey for example vanish, leaving me empty space where keyboard should be. Then I have to exit the app from multitasking tray and switch keyboard to stock.
    Maybe they fix it in next version. ( sorry this sounds so like android world )
    09-13-2015 01:13 PM
    Just recently it happened while I was using Groupme. Finished writing a message with SwiftKey then converted to the Apple keyboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-13-2015 10:07 PM
    Just recently it happened while I was using Groupme. Finished writing a message with SwiftKey then converted to the Apple keyboard

Were you at a place in Groupme where info could be entered? Like personal info?
    09-14-2015 12:17 PM
    This has been an ongoing problem since I was on 8.3 ( or 8.4 whichever was the one that was with Apple music)?

But are you on 9.0 or above? Because as stated it was a code within apple that was causing it to mess up with iOS 8 and 9.0 and above have fixed that issue I know because I was in your same boat but I'm fine now you can go to beta.apple and register for public betas and then backup your phone and upgrade to 9.1
    09-14-2015 01:24 PM
    But are you on 9.0 or above? Because as stated it was a code within apple that was causing it to mess up with iOS 8 and 9.0 and above have fixed that issue I know because I was in your same boat but I'm fine now you can go to beta.apple and register for public betas and then backup your phone and upgrade to 9.1
    Yet I am telling you that it's wrong? How are you telling me how my phone is operating? I'm on 9.1 and I am having this issue.

09-14-2015 01:25 PM
    Were you at a place in Groupme where info could be entered? Like personal info?
    No.....besides the times you sign into it you don't have any places.....as I said I was writing a message and it change right after.....

For thise who have no clue what Groupme is it Is a messaging app basically with groups of people...

09-14-2015 01:26 PM
    Yet I am telling you that it's wrong? How are you telling me how my phone is operating? I'm on 9.1 and I am having this issue.

No need to get defensive
    By any chance did you get the beta from somewhere else besides the website? Your maybe the 2nd person I've seen with this problem out of all the many I seen so very strange

Hopefully it gets fixed soon... Maybe a hard reboot?

09-14-2015 01:30 PM
    Your on a beta. That often has issues like that. It's part of it. You won't know anything until you're not on beta.
    09-14-2015 01:48 PM
    Your on a beta. That often has issues like that. It's part of it. You won't know anything until you're not on beta.
    It's been an issue ever since I got my iPhone back in March on 8.2 or whatever

09-14-2015 06:04 PM
    No need to get defensive
    By any chance did you get the beta from somewhere else besides the website? Your maybe the 2nd person I've seen with this problem out of all the many I seen so very strange

Hopefully it gets fixed soon... Maybe a hard reboot?

You stated 9.0 solved the problem but I'm the one saying I have this problem on 9.1..... And why would i go to some other website?

09-14-2015 06:05 PM
    You deleted the English keyboard and it still comes up other than for passwords and etc? Where do you see it?
    No. I've deleted the English keyboard but often SwiftKey doesn't pop up from the bottom like it should. Happens usually on the stock messages app
    09-14-2015 06:12 PM
    No. I've deleted the English keyboard but often SwiftKey doesn't pop up from the bottom like it should. Happens usually on the stock messages app
    Yeah, I get the vanishing keyboard some. Doesn't happen too much though. All 3rd party keyboards will do that.
    09-14-2015 06:19 PM

I push the globe and it won't change my keyboard

09-16-2015 09:08 PM
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...01557a49cc.jpg

I push the globe and it won't change my keyboard

Check your keyboards again, SwiftKey doesn't like updates for some reason. Even with SwiftKey updates.

09-16-2015 10:38 PM
    Check your keyboards again, SwiftKey doesn't like updates for some reason. Even with SwiftKey updates.

Still the same...seems to work fine on my iPad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-16-2015 10:47 PM
    Still the same...seems to work fine on my iPad

Weird, are you using version 1.3.9? That's the newest update on the app store and I haven't had any of these issues.

09-16-2015 10:55 PM

That's how I have my keyboards setup with dull access allowed. Your issue is baffling me cause I can't figure out any reason why it shouldn't be working.

09-16-2015 10:56 PM
    Weird, are you using version 1.3.9? That's the newest update on the app store and I haven't had any of these issues.

I'm running 1.4.0 I forgot there was an update to the SwiftKey beta as well

09-16-2015 10:59 PM

That's really weird then, I'm running the 1.4.0 beta as well.

09-16-2015 11:00 PM

My only other suggestion would be to turn on Apple's keyboard again and move it to the bottom of the list.

09-16-2015 11:03 PM
    That's really weird then, I'm running the 1.4.0 beta as well.

It's working now. I forgot there was an update and didn't update it. I did it on my iPad earlier

ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-16-2015 11:04 PM
47 12