Screen has lifted after a fall :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
You're correct. I should have asked what kind of case and what color iPhone he has.

Bent iPhones normally don't get fixed.
Most people either can't or are unwilling to repair their own cellphones.
Common sense will tell you that if one of the two prior scenarios apply that a trip to the Apple Store or a cellphone servicer is the next course of action.
No need to act holier then thou ?

anon(9635847)

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Bent iPhones normally don't get fixed.
Most people either can't or are unwilling to repair their own cellphones.
Common sense will tell you that if one of the two prior scenarios apply that a trip to the Apple Store or a cellphone servicer is the next course of action.
No need to act holier then thou ?
Not acting holier then thou... Just providing useful information instead of asking pointless questions. I thought that is what forums were for.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I still maintain that the OP can just snap the screen back into place. I'm not buying the "springs back up" thing. It'll snap back in just fine but I think the OP is worried about doing it himself which I can understand. I guess I'm just more of a cavalier with my electronics.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The OP only has a few options.
1. Get it fixed at Apple pay the Price
If the phone is bent Apple may replace it for a price.
If the phone is bent do it yourself may not be the way to go.
Bite the bullet next time and get Apple Care for the 2 incidents of accidental damage.
If a user gets Apple Care on anything get it on a iPhone. I feel it's more likely for a accident to happen in the first year than a hardware issue.

Doesn't matter how anyone answers the OP's question. What matters is that the OP has to protect their purchase with all available options.
How bout that!
No one here is responsible for OP's decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(9635847)

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
I never said I was moderator, but it looks like I nailed the whole you having an attitude problem ...

No attitude here what so ever. I'm just defending myself from a couple people playing tough guys online. I've reread the entire forum and what I see is that I tried to offer the original poster some insight and then yourself and whoever else go ahead and start trying to be e-bullies. Not that it bothers me, I understand people like yourselves do this for a reason. Weather you are unfulfilled in real life or maybe you are in fact bullied yourself in real life. You have chosen to run an attack on a "first time poster". By all means go ahead and respond again telling me about how I have an ego or whatever else you'd like to imagine, I hope you feel good inside like you just gave someone a beat down. I on the other hand can /popcorn and smile while i defend myself from e-bullies like yourselves.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
No attitude here what so ever. I'm just defending myself from a couple people playing tough guys online. I've reread the entire forum and what I see is that I tried to offer the original poster some insight and then yourself and whoever else go ahead and start trying to be e-bullies. Not that it bothers me, I understand people like yourselves do this for a reason. Weather you are unfulfilled in real life or maybe you are in fact bullied yourself in real life. You have chosen to run an attack on a "first time poster". By all means go ahead and respond again telling me about how I have an ego or whatever else you'd like to imagine, I hope you feel good inside like you just gave someone a beat down. I on the other hand can /popcorn and smile while i defend myself from e-bullies like yourselves.

I'm a tough guy, and an E-bully because I said you have an attitude?

I think somebody needs a hug ?
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1441742404.158228.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73