iPhone 6 Plus or 6s Plus ?

rodmatic

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, so I have an galaxy S6 and i kind of hate it. I was using my friends 6plus for a whole and I absolutely loved it. I heard the 6s is going to have force touch more RAM and a 12MP camera. It sounds like a really good phone. I know it'll be sold out quickly and I don't want to wait over a month to get it. So should I get a 6 plus when the price drops $100 or should I get the 6s Plus and spend the extra 100

Posted via the iMore App for Android

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
We'll know for sure about the 6s plus on September 9th. Get the device that works and makes sense for you. Good luck.

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Personally I'd kick out the extra $100 for the newer phone, especially if you are someone who doesn't upgrade yearly. I think if you got the 6 plus you'd spend the next year or so kicking yourself for not getting the 6s plus.

anon(1863217)

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
I have the Galaxy S6 and I am thinking of switching as well. I am going to hold out until the 6s Plus. If the rumors are true I'd rather have a camera upgrade and more RAM. I love the way the pictures come out on the S6.

rodmatic

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Yeah the S6 is a great camera from the android side but I hate the very bright colors. I like the iphone camera because it gets the picture with the color you actually were looking at

Posted via the iMore App for Android