iPhone 6/6s/7/8 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I cannot fit this one to my iPhone 6, no matter what I try, this is never aligned. Anything I can try to make it correctly aligned?

That is because it is set for the Plus size phone. I have to work today, but will look through my files after work as I believe I may have done this for the 6/6s. If not, I will rebuild it for you tomorrow to fit your 6.

AppleKarma

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
Hello FireDept, when you will have some free time, can you make a wall from this great pic with all the iPhones ever made? :)

a3b39dbed47c0ef3c7d3fa4ebf6343fe.jpg

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I cannot fit this one to my iPhone 6, no matter what I try, this is never aligned. Anything I can try to make it correctly aligned?

Here is the lockscreen. I have modified it to fit the 6/6s/7. I have also modified it to be more inline with iOS 10. I am still working on the homescreen for you and will post it when I have completed it. Thank you!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    284 KB · Views: 73

mth1982

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
Here is the lockscreen. I have modified it to fit the 6/6s/7. I have also modified it to be more inline with iOS 10. I am still working on the homescreen for you and will post it when I have completed it. Thank you!
Aw, how noob am I? Didn't realize there was a difference with iOS 10. Awesome work! Thanks a lot!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Aw, how noob am I? Didn't realize there was a difference with iOS 10. Awesome work! Thanks a lot!

Not noob. Unless you change your wallpaper on a regular basis you would really not know. These are very special walls that are built by me to specifically fit different views (standard or zoomed) and different phones. Until you try one of them you would definitely not know that. You were plenty savvy enough to question why they wouldn't fit.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Would I be able to have this made for 7 Plus,

- Cobalt background with goldenrod minimal round side border (border only between notification tray and page bar staying near the edge away from the apps, if that makes sense)
- Burnt Orange/Copper notification bar lines
- Burnt Orange/Copper bottom edge line
- Green app borders
- Black bookshelf length app name lines
- Red shadow under bookshelf lines
- Black notification and page bar
- Black dock tray

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Would I be able to have this made for 7 Plus,

- Cobalt background with goldenrod minimal round side border (border only between notification tray and page bar staying near the edge away from the apps, if that makes sense)
- Burnt Orange/Copper notification bar lines
- Burnt Orange/Copper bottom edge line
- Green app borders
- Black bookshelf length app name lines
- Red shadow under bookshelf lines
- Black notification and page bar
- Black dock tray

Please let me know if I need to make any corrections or colour changes. Very simple to fix everything as I built it from scratch. Done it for Standard View. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    77 KB · Views: 45

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro