Safari/connectivity issues

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
My wife and I both have iPhones, 6+ for me and 6 for her, and have been having issues lately with Safari and websites sticking. When I say sticking I mean it like I try and scroll on a page and it takes two swipes every time I want to scroll, or if there is an ad on the site in the middle of the page then the App Store opens for whatever is being advertised. It is driving both of us insane. My phone also decides throughout the day that it doesn't want to be connected to Wifi anymore even though I am listening to iTunes radio, or something that uses an internet connection, causing my data to be used up when I am unaware. This happens with all of the Wifi networks I use and so I cannot pinpoint the problem. The final issue I have is just that my phone will stop being able to load....anything. I will be on YouTube or just browsing the internet or in an app like the iMore app and my phone will stop loading pages and the only remedy is to turn it off and on. This is perhaps most frustrating when I am trying to look something up quickly or order movie tickets or something before we go out. I haven't had a lot of issues with my iPhone 6+ and love the phone and how it works with my Apple Watch, but I didn't know if this was widespread or if it is just the wife and I noticing this. It makes my experience with the phone a little bothersome. I would love anyone's take on how to perhaps fix this. I have done a software reset in the last 2 weeks to try and get it to stop but it did not.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I’m not having these issues on my iPhone 6 Plus, and my wife is not having these issues on her iPhone 6. Maybe someone else will have some input.

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was having these issues with my iPhone 6+ as well. Turning off and Turning on again seemed to be the only fix available. I then decided to restore my phone completely using itunes and set up the device as new. I know it may take awhile to get your device back to the way you like it, but it has since fixed all of my problems.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods