Cannot Download Deleted Songs From iTunes

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I seem to have missed something when iOS updated; I no longer see the cloud and arrow symbol when I want to download songs I have recently deleted due to the "This media may be damaged" message appearing. I deleted a couple of tracks via "Delete Purchase" option and now it only shows up as "PURCHASED" when I view the album on iTunes. It is on neither lists, On this iPhone/Not on this iPhone. Do I have to go onto a computer to amend this? It's absolutely ludicrous if I do; why stop me from downloading something I have already purchased? I hate being locked down using iTunes as it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 12

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
They are there. I couldn't find it either. But then found how. Will need to go look before posting. I'll be baaaaack!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Go to "My Music" and tap "songs" (or what you have it on) at the top.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438629689.633584.jpg

Then toggle "Show iTunes Purchases" on.
Now all purchased songs should show.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438629961.842244.jpg
To add it to a playlist, tap the 3 dots next to the song.
Then choose "add to playlist"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438629979.142989.jpg

To delete a song from the list, tap "Delete".
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438630337.152283.jpg

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip :) I have just tried it but it's still not appearing anywhere. Not even on my iPhone or iTunes for that matter. I have Show iTunes purchases toggled on. As you can see, it doesn't even appear on the album. It starts at 2 onwards :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 11
Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I logged out, reset the phone using the power+home buttons, then logged in. For some reason, I looked up a song I had recently downloaded in the search bar and it appeared, but with a ?0.99 button. I pressed on the title between the album art and price to view it and it no longer showed a price, but PURCHASED. I then went back to the list where it showed ?0.99 and pressed it to buy. Then a window popped up telling me I had already purchased it and will download for free. Definitely quite weird!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the tip :) I have just tried it but it's still not appearing anywhere. Not even on my iPhone or iTunes for that matter. I have Show iTunes purchases toggled on. As you can see, it doesn't even appear on the album. It starts at 2 onwards :(

Play with it and explore around. I'm not using Music. So mine may be different. But it's there. Somewhere.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Is "Together (VIP)" the top of the list? I don't see the top!

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to find "Tonight (feat. Netsky)" and I have scrolled through all of my music individually. I can see other purchases which aren't on my iPhone as they show up more faded in grey. Perhaps it's because I selected "Delete Purchase" when I deleted it due to the "Media may be damaged" message popping up?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 8

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice