Wife wants an iphone

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Yeah forgot it was memory that wasn't removeable. Either way the S3 is cheaper and does the job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true. As trivial as this may seem, the S3's build quality is that very plasticy stuff that drove many to complain and pushed Samsung to the design language of the S6. The Alpha is a very nice-looking device (no, it's no 5s, but still) with premium build quality and materials. It was the start of something better for Samsung. Some may appreciate that.

from the Elegance

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Very true. As trivial as this may seem, the S3's build quality is that very plasticy stuff that drove many to complain and pushed Samsung to the design language of the S6. The Alpha is a very nice-looking device (no, it's no 5s, but still) with premium build quality and materials. It was the start of something better for Samsung. Some may appreciate that.

from the Elegance

I couldn't care less above the the plastic so called "issue" I liked it

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I couldn't care less above the the plastic so called "issue" I liked it

Many don't care but a lot of folks do. With Apple making very nice looking devices Samsung had to start paying more attention to their own design. If nothing else the S6 is cuter than the S5.

from the Elegance

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Many don't care but a lot of folks do. With Apple making very nice looking devices Samsung had to start paying more attention to their own design. If nothing else the S6 is cuter than the S5.

from the Elegance

Once again meh. I also couldn't care less about other people's opinions on what is a good or bad looking phone either. I liked the plastic and that's that.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

from the Elegance

I never really got the whole metal vs. plastic but the Alpha finally had a design that put it in the same planetary system as the 5s.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Once again meh. I also couldn't care less about other people's opinions on what is a good or bad looking phone either. I liked the plastic and that's that.

Plastic can be fine when done nicely (Lumia, 5c). Trying to make plastic look like leather is ...meh. That's why LG did what they did.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's good that you know what you like and don't let the media and others sway you.

from the Elegance

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
If she seriously only texts and talks why not get a pre-paid Android or Windows Phone for under a $100 ? Then it's brand new, with a brand new battery, and brand new warranty...

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
If she seriously only texts and talks why not get a pre-paid Android or Windows Phone for under a $100 ? Then it's brand new, with a brand new battery, and brand new warranty...

The wife wants an iPhone, so she gets an iPhone. You don't want to know what happens when she doesn't get it.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
The wife wants an iPhone, so she gets an iPhone. You don't want to know what happens when she doesn't get it.

No doubt, there is not even a discussion about it :crying: Nah, when it comes to the next toy that I want, its much easier to get her approval if she is happy. Happy wife = happy life :yes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen