hi everyone, love this site, very informative. Im currently using a iPhone 6 plus space grey. I ordered a iPhone 6 plus gold. My father needs a new iPhone. My question is I really like the gold model. I was going to give my dad the space grey, very very mint condition and take the iPhone 6 plus gold model. Can any of yall' tell me why you like the space grey or gold? I really like the gold model, but I love how the front of the space grey phones are all black.

Thanks
    07-21-2015 11:29 PM
    You should choose a color based on your own preference instead of other people's opinions. To answer your question though, I'd choose gold over space grey.
    07-21-2015 11:39 PM
    You should take the color you feel most comfortable with. Having said that, I always loved the gold, but since almost everyone I know has one, I'm thinking about another color. Luckily for me, my contract ends in September 2017, so I will be buying the iPhone 7 and there is nothing to tell what colors will be available then.
    07-21-2015 11:42 PM
    The color of your iPhone is a personal preference. Which color you like more. Nobody can tell you which color you should or shouldn't get. My preference has always been space gray. Go with the one you're comfortable with. Good luck.
    07-22-2015 01:22 AM
    Thanks for everyone's response.
    I love all the iPhone colors . There are features about each phone I love. I've had space grey for a while and had a black 4s and black 5, so I think I may switch it up and go for gold
    07-22-2015 11:43 AM
    went with the gold iphone and the MacBook air

iPhone 6 plus space grey, or iPhone 6 plus gold?-img_0004.jpg
    Tartarus, Spencerdl and ladyc0524 like this.
    08-05-2015 11:21 PM
    I like ALL the iPhone 6/6 Plus colors as well. I actually didn't make up my mind until a day before I went and purchased my Space Gray 128gb 6 Plus. One of the main reasons I choose the "Space Gray" color is because it matched the Black Apple Product Leather Case the best, and I liked the way it fits/feels as it appears to be part of the iPhone itself (I always wanted a leather back phone since the Blackberry 9000 days...SMILE). I had the Gold 5s and I also liked All the colors of those iPhones as well, but the GOLD was new and different at time of release for that particular iDevice. I'm happy I went with the Space Gray color and the Black Apple Leather for the "BlackedOut" look, but ultimately you are going to have choose a color for yourself and your needs/wants. Remember you will be the one carrying it around 24-7-365.
    iPhone 6 plus space grey, or iPhone 6 plus gold?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1438832933.734443.jpg

Edit; I see you went with the GOLD. Good choice. I personally think these are the type of iPhones you couldn't go wrong with any of the colors....IMHO
    Last edited by Spencerdl; 08-06-2015 at 12:03 AM.
    08-05-2015 11:45 PM
    I like the gold color, but the white/silver is also kind of growing on me.
    08-07-2015 04:38 AM
    hi everyone, love this site, very informative. Im currently using a iPhone 6 plus space grey. I ordered a iPhone 6 plus gold. My father needs a new iPhone. My question is I really like the gold model. I was going to give my dad the space grey, very very mint condition and take the iPhone 6 plus gold model. Can any of yall' tell me why you like the space grey or gold? I really like the gold model, but I love how the front of the space grey phones are all black.

Thanks
    What iOS Gravity said. I mean, It's preference. They're all beautiful, I personally love the gold one though. I've had gold iPhones since the 5S debuted with it. I also love the space gray though. It's so cool looking.
    08-07-2015 08:24 PM