When I had a phone with a swappable battery, I hardly ever swapped batteries. Like, maybe once or twice a year.

With Google Photos and Google Music, I don't need to worry about moving music or photos from device to device.
    07-29-2015 09:03 PM
    I had extra batteries made by Samsung, not aftermarket stuff. I also had a charger made by samsung, also not an aftermarket item. Being an outdoor school teacher at the time, I can't be at the wall waiting for my phone to charge. Same deal with the HTC phone. After the 8 months, I even donated them to the needy since it wasn't even worth my time trying to sell a lemon to someone and be responsible for their misery.
    09-20-2015 12:45 AM
    I have Tmobile & I use my service underground to call or use the web. Never had a problem. I live in NYC on the 2-5 line

Posted via the iMore App on Note 5
    09-20-2015 07:49 AM
    I'm basically going to use my Note 3 until it dies. I use my Note 3 on a daily basis for music, certain apps, and sometimes movies/anime. Though I use an iPhone as my daily driver. I was REALLY upset at Samsung for eliminating the two most important features to me in an Android.

I used to swap batteries in the event that I'm doing a time consuming task with less than optimal proximity to a charging location. Like when I was on a bus 36 hours and my seat never had a working charging port or jury duty when everyone else was using the charging stations and I was using my device non-stop.

So I will never buy another one of their devices. Once my Note 3 dies, I'll just have to find a new manufacturer that will still give me the SD card and removable battery option. I won't compromise with Android.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    09-20-2015 10:15 AM
154 ... 567