How many people will be upgrading in September?

ksway1987

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Force touch on the iPhone would be the only compelling reason to upgrade. And it wouldn't be right on launch I would like to see how the device plays out after the release otherwise I'm keeping it until 7 is released.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
If there's any available. Usually when the price drops, so does the storage space. Maybe 64.

Aww shoot :S

I'll be upgrading in December from a 5S (64 GB) to a 6+ (128 GB) when my 2-year jail term, er, contract, is up. With AT&T now (mostly for coverage), but have seriously been considering switching but not sure to whom. They're all equally evil :mad:

I would get T-Mobile, if I were in USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerFlops

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I love camping outside of the store on launch day. I have a 64GB space gray 6 Plus now but I'll definitely be getting silver or gold next time. I like to change color every year. As far as storage, I'll probably stick with 64GB.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm not a loyal enough Apple fan to tell you I'll definitely be upgrading without even knowing what the next iPhone will offer. But if I did it would be to the 6(s) and at least 64 gb.

Skiwis

May 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm good with my iPhone6 right now. I'll probably upgrade next year. Every 2 years has worked for me so far. I could be tempted with a bigger iPad tho :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I will be going from a 128G iPhone 6 to a 128G iPhone 6 Plus in September.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Natalie Martin

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I just went from a 6 to a 64gb 6 plus so although I'm due an upgrade on one of my contracts I probably won't and I'll wait for the 7. I've upgraded every year and to be honest I'm starting to get a bit miffed spending so much every September for a phone that I should be getting to do at least 2 years if not more

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just went from a 6 to a 64gb 6 plus so although I'm due an upgrade on one of my contracts I probably won't and I'll wait for the 7. I've upgraded every year and to be honest I'm starting to get a bit miffed spending so much every September for a phone that I should be getting to do at least 2 years if not more

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Like numerous of other people, you're discovering that upgrading to a new phone every year is not really necessary.

Natalie Martin

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
No it's not. It's a gimmick that you feel your behind the times or that your missing out on something amazing as there's so much hype built around it. So I've pretty much talked myself into sticking to what I've got for now and hopefully I don't get sucked in come release time!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No it's not. It's a gimmick that you feel your behind the times or that your missing out on something amazing as there's so much hype built around it. So I've pretty much talked myself into sticking to what I've got for now and hopefully I don't get sucked in come release time!

To whom are you replying?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't necessarily say that its a "gimmick" to feel the worthiness of upgrading. People have varying degrees of appreciation for the latest technology. Along with that comes also varying degrees of capacity in which to act on those desires. I upgrade every year to the newest iPhone. For 2 reasons: 1 - I like to experience the newer features and enjoy the improvements over the prior iteration and 2 - because financially I have the means to do so. So while these phones are more than capable of lasting 2 years or more, and people should have no reason to feel they "have" to upgrade, there is equally nothing strange nor unreasonable about others like me who will, no questions asked, have the newest iPhone come release.

Natalie Martin

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't necessarily say that its a "gimmick" to feel the worthiness of upgrading. People have varying degrees of appreciation for the latest technology. Along with that comes also varying degrees of capacity in which to act on those desires. I upgrade every year to the newest iPhone. For 2 reasons: 1 - I like to experience the newer features and enjoy the improvements over the prior iteration and 2 - because financially I have the means to do so. So while these phones are more than capable of lasting 2 years or more, and people should have no reason to feel they "have" to upgrade, there is equally nothing strange nor unreasonable about others like me who will, no questions asked, have the newest iPhone come release.

I agree to a degree with what you say, I probably should have made it clear that for me personally when I'm doing it through upgrade option it's not working out the best financially for myself as I have 2 contracts and every year one is due an upgrade but it's expensive to say the least

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice