How many people will be upgrading in September?

esfoad

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I am currently still using my iPhone 5 with 64GB. Great phone but I think I will be changing for the 6S 128GB when it's available. There are enough changes with the proposed changes on the 6S to make it worthwhile to consider changing.

Eric Blank

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm due for an upgrade. I'll probably get last year's 6 Plus 128GB once the price drops for the release of the S model. Then get the 7 next September.

Walcy Carroll

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I will be waiting until some time next year, I got the 6 plus right now, and I am currently saving up for an Apple Watch maybe by the end of the year.

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I'll most likely be upgrading to the plus size, purely for the battery life. I wish I would have considered this before I purchased the 6, but oh well. Every year, I always seem to find an excuse to upgrade.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm due for an upgrade. I'll probably get last year's 6 Plus 128GB once the price drops for the release of the S model. Then get the 7 next September.

Not sure what storage options will be available once the new model comes out. Hopefully you can still get a 128GB device.

JRX16

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
So afraid of the size of the 6Plus, but I might just have to give it a shot and live with it for a while to see if I can do it. I'm always drooling over the 6Plus when I see it, so I'll give my mom the Space Grey 6 I have now and probably get a White/Silver 6S Plus, 64GB.

SirBill01

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
If you will be upgrading to the next iPhone, will you go for the larger device again?

I normally skip the S versions of the iPhone, but if they include Force Touch *and* a camera upgrade, I'm definitely getting another iPhone 6 Plus - I've grown to like the larger size even though I didn't think I would at first, and I absolutely love the amazing battery life.

cknorthpole

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a 6 plus gold 64gb. I'll be waiting until microsoft releases their new flagship to see what they will come with and how it will work together with Windows 10 before I will decide if I will upgrade or not. So will most likely be in december/january or so.
But if I'll do, it will be the same but in the "S" version so a iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB White/Gold.

notescroll

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I currently use iPhone6 and only have 16gb memory which seems not enough to use. I would still choose the same size with 128gb memory because it's suitable for one hand. The size of 6 plus is too large for me, I have to use two hands.

plokhoj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I will upgrade to the new iPhone. Now I'm using iPhone 6 16Gb and I've just tired with everyday notification about low storage. So I will upgrade to iPhone 6 Plus S (or however it will be named) with 64Gb

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I always get the newest phone available when my contract is renewed. Starting with the 4S, I have been on what I call the "S cycle" since November 2011. Upgraded to the 5S in November 2013. I hope the 6S+ is available this coming November when my contract is up for renewal.

On a side note, it is laughable that back in November 2011 I was intent on getting a BlackBerry 9930 but, at the last minute as I was standing the carrier store, I chose the iPhone 4S instead. A GREAT decision I have never regretted.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This will be my first "s" model. I had the 4 and 5. I was always jealous of those with the 4s and 5s. So I'll get the 6s Plus and be jealous next year of those getting the 7 Plus. Oh, wait! There's EDGE with Verizon! Hmm!