Use a case or case-less?

xNeezzy

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
I wanna know who rocks their 6 plus with a case or choose to have their phone case less.

And why? I know I need one cause I tend to bump my phone into stuff or drop it every once in a while.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Telespielstube

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I used the original Apple leather case until my little baby boy discovers it as his new favorite toy. At the moment I use the Apple silicon case.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wanna know who rocks their 6 plus with a case or choose to have their phone case less.

And why? I know I need one cause I tend to bump my phone into stuff or drop it every once in a while.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

C'mon now. You've been a member long enough to know that there are numerous other threads exactly like this one and there is no need to create another one...:)...Just participate in any of the previous related threads. We'll all still see your post.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
As long as I have the option I'll never use any phone I purchase without a case and a screen protector. I like thinking my hardware is w/out physical flaws and that helps.

6PlusManiac

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Outside of the house I use a Tech22 Patriot with the built on screen protector removed and a clear little screen protector thing. When in at home I take my 6Plus out of the case and just use it normally with the screen protector on it. I don't have a "glass" protector because I'm not sure how it would work with the case I have. But ever since removing the built in screen protector from my case and adding a thin plastic one, the screen quality is back to normal. The screen protector that was built into my case made the screen quality horrible and the TouchID never worked

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Outside of the house I use a Tech22 Patriot with the built on screen protector removed and a clear little screen protector thing. When in at home I take my 6Plus out of the case and just use it normally with the screen protector on it. I don't have a "glass" protector because I'm not sure how it would work with the case I have. But ever since removing the built in screen protector from my case and adding a thin plastic one, the screen quality is back to normal. The screen protector that was built into my case made the screen quality horrible and the TouchID never worked

Tech 22 eh? Is that an upgrade over Tech 21?

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I only use cases as a fashion thing. Some days my iPhone rolls commando, other days it's Ina big pink otter box. I also love thin clear cases. I honestly have a lot of cases I switch in and out of. I like variety :)

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I only use cases as a fashion thing. Some days my iPhone rolls commando, other days it's Ina big pink otter box. I also love thin clear cases. I honestly have a lot of cases I switch in and out of. I like variety :)

Cases are a very popular way to customize the iPhone. I used to keep a lot of cases for my iPhone. Now I'm happiest with the Tech 21 and haven't even looked for anything else.

Bowlegz

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site

I actually use the same case, but with a Zagg tempered glass and it works great!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I use to purchase anywhere from 5 to 10 cases for my smartphones, but this go round I decided to go with the Apple Black Leather case (Very Professional looking) for my Space Gray 6Plus and I'm totally satisfied to date. I also have a Zagg Tempered GLASS screen protector. I haven't had the urge to purchase another case ....yet.:yes:;)

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Defintely recommend a case vs caseless, even if just something thin and a screen protector. I went naked on my Note 3 because I liked the faux-leather back and after 16 months it is ~rough~ I have never dropped it but the screen has still developed a crack in it, extremely frustrating.

I'll not take a smartphone naked again.

dharris382

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I use this case and holster. I also found that this case fits the phone great and it fits in the holster, no problem.

For me, it's much more functional than carrying my phone in my pocket. Also, the 6+ is super slippery. I'm pretty sure the size and the material are responsible for that. I couldn't risk it dropping and not having some sort of protection.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice