I am on my 2nd iPhone 6+ and am having same problem. If I try to delete whole conversation text message the phone hangs up. I cannot get into messaging or make any phone calls. It does not matter if I do a hard reset on the phone it stays like that for up to five hours. During this time I am restarting it constantly. I am so frustrated. I have had a for S and a 5S and loved both of them and never had one problem ever. If anyone can suggest anything I would be so grateful. I'm having to use my iPad as a back up text system but I literally have no phone for any emergency.
    07-09-2015 02:27 PM
    I am on my 2nd iPhone 6+ and am having same problem. If I try to delete whole conversation text message the phone hangs up. I cannot get into messaging or make any phone calls. It does not matter if I do a hard reset on the phone it stays like that for up to five hours. During this time I am restarting it constantly. I am so frustrated. I have had a for S and a 5S and loved both of them and never had one problem ever. If anyone can suggest anything I would be so grateful. I'm having to use my iPad as a back up text system but I literally have no phone for any emergency.
    Have you attempted to restore the device in iTunes? Also being that it is your 2nd device did you restore from a backup either from iCloud or iTunes? It sounds like a software issue based on your explanation so far and it may have carried over from your previous device if you did restore a backup. I would recommend trying to set up the device as a new iPhone and see if that doesn't resolve your issue.

Good luck!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-09-2015 02:37 PM
    Have you attempted to restore the device in iTunes? Also being that it is your 2nd device did you restore from a backup either from iCloud or iTunes? It sounds like a software issue based on your explanation so far and it may have carried over from your previous device if you did restore a backup. I would recommend trying to set up the device as a new iPhone and see if that doesn't resolve your issue.

Good luck!
    My thoughts exactly!....
    crowordove likes this.
    07-09-2015 02:49 PM