Why should I switch to the iphone 6 Plus

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
lol...you can google whatever you want, doesn't make it any less false. And I'm still quite confused why you feel the need to shy people away from a device that you know nothing about while suggesting they wait for a device you know even less about (if that is even possible).

Yes you do seem quite confused. Thankfully the forum has an ignore feature. Bye! :)

Sent from my iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, because the iPhone/Apple ..."IT JUST WORKS". Not taking anything away from Android, but the customization is the only thing I liked.

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Honestly, because the iPhone/Apple ..."IT JUST WORKS". Not taking anything away from Android, but the customization is the only thing I liked.

For me the biggest problem with Android is battery life. Always had to get an extended battery. The Plus I never have to worry about. And it is nice that it's always on. I rebooted my Android daily just to reset the memory.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
For me the biggest problem with Android is battery life. Always had to get an extended battery. The Plus I never have to worry about. And it is nice that it's always on. I rebooted my Android daily just to reset the memory.

My problem with Android hasn't necessarily been battery life, but that there are 8 billion phones and not a single one has everything you would want. And they all tend to have an issue or another. IPhones do tend to have less issues - plus with less options it is harder to constantly look for the next best thing.

bbkiid

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
You need to know why ? What? Because not everyone likes or dislikes are the same as yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I have the Samsung Note 4 and like the ability to download from the internet, change keypads etc. But this phone has problems. My biggest problem is that it is slow. I got a signal booster rrom Verizon but it didn't help. Don't know if an iphone will solve my problem.

An iPhone solves -almost- every problems =P

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
OP- I can type up a 2500 word essay on why you should leave Samsung, but without knowing you, I can't tell you what to get. I can also do an essay on why I finally went with iPhone, but the short version is:

1) 5S and earlier were too, narrow, therefore the keyboard, for lack of a better word, sucked.

2) Podcast. I've been a podcast junkie since the first generation Nano was released. It's so much easier on an iPhone because I don't have to sync a device to a computer. iPad was okay for podcast in the car and at home, but not in the field.

3) Device integration. Text messages also come to my iPad and Mac. 'nuff said.

4) Security/Privacy/TOS. Tim reassures me that I am apple's customer, not product.

I'll stop there. Now can we please get back to the lover's quarrel ??? :yes::yes::yes:

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I would suggest changing carriers. The reason why I got the 6plus is because of its screen size, feature benefits and clear screen. It's a hot phone and I'm looking forwards to the refreshed 6s plus version.
I'm very happy with the phone I have so why not try this baby?

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
LOL Safari isn't slow... I do think the OP's problem has more to do with Carriers than the device itself but I never try to discourage anyone from getting an iPhone, lol.

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
LOL Safari isn't slow... I do think the OP's problem has more to do with Carriers than the device itself but I never try to discourage anyone from getting an iPhone, lol.

After years on Android and having my 6 plus for some months now and owning an iPad, iPad 2 and iPad Air that is my experience and my opinion. Given my ownership history, to suggest I'm discouraging purchasing Apple mobile doesn't make sense.

Btw I think it has something to do with memory size (1 gb), memory management and OS issues having multiple pages open in tabs.

Last edited:

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
After years on Android and having my 6 plus for some months now and owning an iPad, iPad 2 and iPad Air that is my experience and my opinion. Given my ownership history, to suggest I'm discouraging purchasing Apple mobile doesn't make sense.

Btw I think it has something to do with memory size (1 gb), memory management and OS issues having multiple pages open in tabs.

The amount of ram doesn't matter and iOS definitely doesn't have memory management issues. It does more with 1 GB than Android devices do with 3GB+. At the end of the day fewer people have ram issues with iOS than they have with Android.

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
The amount of ram doesn't matter and iOS definitely doesn't have memory management issues. It does more with 1 GB than Android devices do with 3GB+. At the end of the day fewer people have ram issues with iOS than they have with Android.

Limits of 1GB vs. 2GB RAM in iOS Devices

"iPad Air 1 and iPad mini 2 users have been feeling the pain from day one, with Safari tabs being unable to be kept in memory for any decent amount of time due to the miserable 1GB RAM and the 64-bit A7 (and similarly the A8) requiring ~30% more memory for apps. Good luck to users of the Zombie iPad and its close cousin, the iPad 2, with a pitiful ?GB of RAM. Just try loading heavy sites like The Verge and watch Safari reload tabs or even crash."

Yup.....my experience as well. And if memory is not an issue, why is it likely the S versions of iphone will likely come with 2gb? Why did Apple increase the memory on the Air 2 from 1gb to 2 gb?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro