I tried going ceaseless. The outcome was not very good. I had 3 different cases but they were all too bulky for me. After she flipped down 3 concrete stairs I was so afraid to pick it up from its face down position. Well we know how the story ends. Off to the Apple Store we go. ............... Money in hand to purchase new screen. Walked out with new phone. The rest is history. Money still in hand. Great experience.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-10-2015 11:16 AM
    In my experience, going caseless is dangerous. I'd seen it fall from my hands and brake the front screen. Since then I always use a case. I'm using the Otterbox Symmetry. I'd dropped it by accident several times and still works and no scratches.
    08-10-2015 05:30 PM
    I prefer the Apple leather case over going naked, and over all other cases I have since tried. My main goal of a case is to protect against daily scratches and scuffs vs drop protection, and the Apple leather case handles this perfectly.

I think the iPhone is a magnificently beautiful device. I could never, ever cover it in something huge like an Otterbox Defender. I would feel guilty turning something so svelte and tastefully designed into a cinder block lol.
    I'm always amazed at the requests for the iPhone to be thin and light, but then discover the same requesting people placing it inside a 'cinder block', as you've called it...
    Spencerdl and tr1ad like this.
    08-10-2015 05:36 PM
    cinder block is better then a shatter glass and scuffed up beyond belief block. (made more sense in my head but ya ) i gave up on trying find a good decent tuff heavy duty case. im using one i bought its spigen i dunno what its call though its the plastic one not the metal.
    08-11-2015 03:28 AM
    Always a case. Historically, I've always used an Otterbox Defender. I've loved it on my 5. The Apple leather looks nice, but I want more protection when I upgrade in September to the 6s Plus. Be my luck the one time I don't use adequate protection, I drop it.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-11-2015 02:36 PM
    I've ever had case, I mjst be more careful than most people but I havent dropped it taht many times, just a couple from a metre high and on carpet or something so nothing happened..
    Bigeric23 likes this.
    08-11-2015 02:39 PM
    I've ever had case, I mjst be more careful than most people but I havent dropped it taht many times, just a couple from a metre high and on carpet or something so nothing happened..
    Please, quick, knock on some wood.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-11-2015 04:11 PM
    Why i have the same opinion
    08-13-2015 02:31 AM
    If I'm home and relaxing I will take it out of the case but I mainly have some type of case on it. It's too awesome to mess around and accidentally break it.
    08-13-2015 08:13 PM
    Hello everyone. I know there have been threads about this before but I want to get some new views on this subject. I keep going back and forth between having my 6 plus in a case and going naked. I really like the phone with no case but get a little worried. Anyone here gone ceaseless since you got the phone? Or always have a case on it?

I think I don't worry about my phone because I have Apple Care+ on all my devices. So if something bad does happen I just go to the store and pay the deduct and leave with a new phone.

That said I do have a huge case collection-one I hope fits the upcoming S model...That I use to change the look of my iPhone. Example I have the various silicone cases Apple sells went I want my iPhone to be red or blue or whatever. But then I have useful cases like when I'm going to a con, like my Mophie juice pack. I also have an otter box in case I want to go to a concert with a mosh pit. But more often than not my iPhone is naked and I get to enjoy it the way it was intended.
    Bigeric23 and donemt like this.
    08-13-2015 09:33 PM
    I think I don't worry about my phone because I have Apple Care+ on all my devices. So if something bad does happen I just go to the store and pay the deduct and leave with a new phone.

That said I do have a huge case collection-one I hope fits the upcoming S model...That I use to change the look of my iPhone. Example I have the various silicone cases Apple sells went I want my iPhone to be red or blue or whatever. But then I have useful cases like when I'm going to a con, like my Mophie juice pack. I also have an otter box in case I want to go to a concert with a mosh pit. But more often than not my iPhone is naked and I get to enjoy it the way it was intended.
    You, Sir, are my hero. Kudos!
    donemt and Jimmy Gun like this.
    08-14-2015 08:20 AM
    in Case of course , just use leather case for protection my iPhone ^^
    08-15-2015 07:15 PM
    Black Apple leather case. Always in the future.
    donemt likes this.
    08-15-2015 07:56 PM
63 123