Case or naked

jason_mabry

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I never have a case on mine, unless I go dirt bike riding and then I put my LifeProof Frē on it. My iPhone 6 has plenty of dents and scratches on it, along with a small crack/chips in the screen, but I don't care because I think it adds character to the phone and shows that it is truly being used.

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Well after today I would definitely go with a case lol. Got out the car this morning and the phone slipped out my hand and hit the ground pretty hard. Luckily I had a case on it. I had a Spigen Neo Hybrid Aluminum case on it. It hit the ground so hard it bent the case some lol.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm case-less but that might be why I'm headed to the Apple Store today. My phone is on the fritz!!! I'll still be without a case though.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I fear that I can't keep my phone in like-new blemish-free condition w/out a case and keeping my phone in that kind of condition is paramount to me so my phone is always in a case. I enjoy finding cases I like from brands such as Tech 21, UAG, Spigen, and more. Of course, tempered glass screen protection is on all my phones as well.

Jzamora1978

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I fear that I can't keep my phone in like-new blemish-free condition w/out a case and keeping my phone in that kind of condition is paramount to me so my phone is always in a case. I enjoy finding cases I like from brands such as Tech 21, UAG, Spigen, and more. Of course, tempered glass screen protection is on all my phones as well.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Back to the iPhone 4 time, I didn't use any case on it until it felt off my hand and not only break the screen but also heritage so nasty dents in the antenna. I could spend money to change the screen, but after that the ugly dents annoyed me the rest of the time until I got the 4s, since then, I always case my iPhones, unless, unless I'm laying in the center of my bed.
I fear scratched and dents too much so case for me all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a case on my 6 Plus, but it's a frosted plastic one so the Gold back is still shown off along with the  logo.

It's also a novelty one like some of the Mac Book Stickers of Homer Simpson eating the  logo like it was an apple. It adds little or no bulk to the 6 Plus and adds some very much needed grip to the slick surface of the iPhone 6.

Roland

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I've started using an Anker Glaze Case on my 6 Plus to say it as only ?9.99GBP FROM Anker Direct on Amazon.

Roland

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone 128gb Space Gray 6Plus was naked all of 20 minutes from when I removed it from the box. Enough time for me to run the shower (to remove dust particles in the air), apply my Zagg GLASS screen protector and put it in my Apple Black Leather Case. It's been there ever since. This iPhone 6Plus is very slippery and very expensive. A case that adds "GRIP" is highly recommended.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro