iPhone 6 Plus or wait for the iPhone 6s / 7 Plus?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations to you? And as I said before unless the OP wants to be up at 3AM he isn't getting it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me where I said the OP should do anything.

Go ahead.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
TBH, if you're excited by the iPhone (and many are). Getting up in the middle of the night once-a-year to ensure you get one sooner rather than later seems so trivial as to be almost not worth mentioning. Which is why so so many of us not only do that but also stand in line. I would rather do than than wait additional months but that's me and may not be the OP.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
TBH, if you're excited by the iPhone (and many are). Getting up in the middle of the night once-a-year to ensure you get one sooner rather than later seems so trivial as to be almost not worth mentioning. Which is why so so many of us not only do that but also stand in line. I would rather do than than wait additional months but that's me and may not be the OP.

Of course it's trivial. Closingracer has a habit of bringing in inane points. Such as the population of Manhattan in a thread discussing Apple customer service.

So....if the OP wishes to stay up late, it's the OP who decides that. If he wishes to wait until he can walk into a store, it's the OP who decides that.

I'll be ordering the instant I can. It's only three months away and I can wait that long to get my 6s Plus. I'm not saying the OP should. I'm saying I will.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I would say wait for the new one, except... Consider the source:

-I ordered my 6 online and went to the camp out for fun, got my phone on September 19 at 10 am
-Within less than 6 months I decided it was too small, so I decided that next release I would get the Plus
-10 minutes after making that decision I was at the Apple store buying a Plus.

Sooooooooo... Get a plus now and upgrade in September, lol.

... And so effin what, if some of us like to order or phones at any given time of the day or night? I'm getting the feeling that some here like to spew sour grapes just because that's the only thing they have to their name. LOL.

KBV1

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
OK so question... With regards to pre-ordering the new iPhone (whatever the time maybe) for release day, do they offer the unlocked version, or just carrier locked?

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I'd get the 6+ now, and then use it till the 7 comes out. That way if you keep your phone for two years, you're not on the S cycle.

I admit we don't know much about the 7, except that it will be thinner and have three or for gigs of ram... ;) ��

6PlusManiac

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I was in the same dilemma you are in, I ended up getting the 64 GB 6+ a little less than 2 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. But then again my choice was also influenced by having an iPhone 5 that's three years old with a totally destroyed screen and only the home button worked.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I'd get the 6+ now, and then use it till the 7 comes out. That way if you keep your phone for two years, you're not on the S cycle.

I admit we don't know much about the 7, except that it will be thinner and have three or for gigs of ram... ;) ��

I could almost guarantee it won't have 3-4 GB of RAM. Apple isn't following that race at all. I would say it will have 2GB of RAM though and a three core CPU unless they want to keep that for the A#X CPU

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
OK so question... With regards to pre-ordering the new iPhone (whatever the time maybe) for release day, do they offer the unlocked version, or just carrier locked?

I've don't remember ever seeing the carrier unlocked version come out on launch day. That generally follows a few weeks afterwards. I think it was November last year.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I've don't remember ever seeing the carrier unlocked version come out on launch day. That generally follows a few weeks afterwards. I think it was November last year.

I don't recall seeing an unlocked version on launch day, either... but the T-Mobile version is unlocked and will be available on launch day along with devices for other carriers. Of course, if you are not a TMO customer, you cannot take advantage of their new device financing plan. Of course, if you are looking for an unlocked device, you are most likely paying full price anyway.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro