New owner of iPhone 6+!

imnjs

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi!

Just picked up a 16gb Space Grey 6+ to go along with my LG G4. Can't decide which one I want to use for work/personal at this point but comparing the battery life on them I think the 6+ will be more of my daily driver on the weekends and during trips while I leave the G4 on the charger after getting home from work, even though I like the camera on the G4 a little more. Decisions decisions!

Anyways, just wanted to make my presence known to you fine folks and say I'm glad to be a part of the community. I bet you guys are excited for Fall 2015! Will be cool to see what Apple has up their sleeves for the next big iPhone release.

One question I do have: what's a good thread or webpage that shows you some features to disable to stretch the battery that won't be "missed"?

- Nick

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Congrats on your 6+! I just recently got mine as well. It's awesome and being kinda late to the game in it hasn't made any difference to me at all. 🏻

Sent from my fantastic iPad Air!

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I got the gold. Thats what my 5s was and I always loved it, so I stuck with it. I just put a clear, flexible case on it for protection and grip so the phone itself shows through.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I got the gold. Thats what my 5s was and I always loved it, so I stuck with it. I just put a clear, flexible case on it for protection and grip so the phone itself shows through.

NICE. I was at the Apple Store yesterday and I really like all the colors, but this time I'm leaning towards the Space Gray 6Plus.

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
NICE. I was at the Apple Store yesterday and I really like all the colors, but this time I'm leaning towards the Space Gray 6Plus.

Yeah I really don't think you can go wrong with any of the choices. I didn't even think I was gonna get to switch from my 5s anytime soon still but I finally got the opportunity. I really love it and now my Mom is using my 5s.

dpotter6921

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
On the 7th of June I bought my first Iphone. I bought 6+. My kids have had Iphones in the past. With talking to my kids & Iphone 6+ being a bigger than what they have been in th past is what convinced me to switch & I've been happy with my decision to switch to Iphone.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73