Spoken like someone who likes to argue for the sake of arguing ...
    I stated my position. More data would be needed to know if it is overblown. You disagree. I don't think there is anymore arguing to be done.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    06-17-2015 12:07 PM
    I stated my position. More data would be needed to know if it is overblown. You disagree. I don't think there is anymore arguing to be done.

I didn't just disagree, I took you to school on more than one occasion. How's that you say? Simple Algebra ... I even broke it down for you, and you still didn't get it ...
    06-17-2015 12:25 PM
    I didn't just disagree, I took you to school on more than one occasion. How's that you say? Simple Algebra ... I even broke it down for you, and you still didn't get it ...
    Wow. I didn't realize I'd been taken to school. Was it the sand analogy?

06-17-2015 12:26 PM
    Don't let the door hit ya...

http://i.imgur.com/UtJtZUH.gif
    I do miss her on NCIS.
    06-17-2015 12:27 PM
    I don't think there is anymore arguing to be done.
    Yet you're still here... The flogging of the deceased equine can cease at your will...
    06-17-2015 12:30 PM
    Yet you're still here... The flogging of the deceased equine can cease at your will...
    Yes I am. As are you. Does that mean you are also beating the dead horse?

06-17-2015 12:38 PM
    Wow. I didn't realize I'd been taken to school. Was it the sand analogy?
    You didn't get it the first time, what makes you think you'll understand 15 minutes later?
    I'm now left wondering if it was I that failed as a teacher, or was it you that failed as a student?
    Algebra is based in logic. When you learn algebra you are really learning how to solve logical problems.
    Here maybe this will help you understand better ...
    Algebra - For Dummies
    06-17-2015 12:43 PM
    You didn't get it the first time, what makes you think you'll understand 15 minutes later?
    I'm now left wondering if it was I that failed as a teacher, or was it you that failed as a student?
    Algebra is based in logic. When you learn algebra you are really learning how to solve logical problems.
    Here maybe this will help you understand better ...
    Algebra - For Dummies
    While your intellect is clearly dizzying, I'm not sure if I'd jump into teaching anytime soon. And I still disagree with you. Let's leave it there. Or are things still not quite right?

06-17-2015 01:16 PM
    While your intellect is clearly dizzying, I'm not sure if I'd jump into teaching anytime soon. And I still disagree with you. Let's leave it there. Or are things still not quite right?

Thanks for the knee slapper, Don Rickles.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    06-17-2015 02:17 PM
    Never had an issue with my launch day 6+. I take care of my devices but I can't say I baby them. I've placed my phone in my back pocket several times, forgot it was there & sat in it. No bends whatsoever. I'm not saying these phones can't be bend, I just don't understand what the heck people are doing to them to bend them.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    06-17-2015 11:11 PM
    I recently got a iphone 6 plus and I need to be extra cautious. Sometimes, it's stress . Do this phone really bends that easily?
    I wonder if this is same with regular iphone 6
    06-19-2015 02:18 AM
    Thanks for the knee slapper, Don Rickles.
    Kids today won't get that reference... I'm old enough to get it...
    06-19-2015 08:23 AM
    If you're pressing down on the top left or bottom right of the phone the cause of the rocking is the camera. The camera protrudes. If you lay your phone on a flat surface with the top edge hanging over a bit just so the camera isn't touching the surface then I'd guess that you wouldn't have any rocking. Give it a shot and let's hear your outcome

Edit: sorry didn't see you say that you put it face down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-21-2015 09:19 PM
    I would say YES it was overblown, but it also made Apple rethink the materials they were using to produce the iPhone 6/6Plus, as it is "rumored" that Apple will be using a stronger aluminium in the production of the upcoming iPhone 6s/6sPlus.
    06-21-2015 10:34 PM
    I would say YES it was overblown, but it also made Apple rethink the materials they were using to produce the iPhone 6/6Plus, as it is "rumored" that Apple will be using a stronger aluminium in the production of the upcoming iPhone 6s/6sPlus.
    Apple is always rethinking stuff - design, materials, processes.
    06-21-2015 10:41 PM
    Apple is always rethinking stuff - design, materials, processes.
    This is true and GREAT for the consumers 🏽🏽
    06-21-2015 10:45 PM
    Hey, they sell a lot of devices. If even .01% of consumers have an issue it looks like an epidemic
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    06-22-2015 06:24 PM
    I remember when I was going to get my six plus the whole bendgate thing nearly turned me off getting it. I'm so glad I decided to get it anyway because it and my S6 are the best phones that I have ever had.

Every time I am constantly holding my phone I feel the sturdiness of it and wonder how the heck people manage to bend it. Even applied pressure at one stage but all I could feel was it was so firm and solid.

I'm now realising just how pathetic people are when it comes to Apple. Like with the whole hoo haa recently over Apple music. Just because it's apple people have this huge issue with it yet these same people don't go out and protest and talk about Spotify and others streaming services. It's ridiculous actually. People can't just talk about the good points of their device without trashing the others. There's a reason I have both an iOS and an Android device

Just_Me_D and taz323 like this.
    06-22-2015 07:34 PM
    I remember when I was going to get my six plus the whole bendgate thing nearly turned me off getting it. I'm so glad I decided to get it anyway because it and my S6 are the best phones that I have ever had.

Every time I am constantly holding my phone I feel the sturdiness of it and wonder how the heck people manage to bend it. Even applied pressure at one stage but all I could feel was it was so firm and solid.

I'm now realising just how pathetic people are when it comes to Apple. Like with the whole hoo haa recently over Apple music. Just because it's apple people have this huge issue with it yet these same people don't go out and protest and talk about Spotify and others streaming services. It's ridiculous actually. People can't just talk about the good points of their device without trashing the others. There's a reason I have both an iOS and an Android device

Well-stated....
    razza1987 likes this.
    06-22-2015 07:41 PM
    All those criticisms can only help apple to become better with their products. Spotify never get critics, it never gets any better. Tapatalk get critics, it gets better.
    I personally critic what matter to me in order for it to get corrected and better. Why will I critic Nokia phones display or message app when I actually don't give a cent about it?
    So that, i love to see critics related to apple products, it simply shows how much people care about apple and their products, willingly or not.

06-22-2015 07:44 PM
    All those criticisms can only help apple to become better with their products. Spotify never get critics, it never gets any better. Tapatalk get critics, it gets better.
    I personally critic what matter to me in order for it to get corrected and better. Why will I critic Nokia phones display or message app when I actually don't give a cent about it?
    So that, i love to see critics related to apple products, it simply shows how much people care about apple and their products, willingly or not.

It's one thing to be a critic, but it's another thing to blame a company for a personal mistake or misconduct and then try to claim that mistake/misconduct as a device flaw.
    taz323 likes this.
    06-22-2015 08:01 PM
    It's one thing to be a critic, but it's another thing to blame a company for a personal mistake or misconduct and then try to claim that mistake/misconduct as a device flaw.
    The user, or should I say the "client"? Is always right. And those critics will help apple to end up coming out with an unbendable device if that really matter to apple. And apple does matter, they responded to bend gate back to when it started.
    I know, some will shot their iPhone and blame apple of not making phones proof to bullets. But that's how apple will gather ideas and move on I think.
    If we see widgets in iOS today and multitasking getting better, or water sensors within the device etc... it all boils down at a point to critics and misconducts along side with innovation.

06-22-2015 08:21 PM
    The user, or should I say the "client"? Is always right. And those critics will help apple to end up coming out with an unbendable device if that really matter to apple. And apple does matter, they responded to bend gate back to when it started.
    I know, some will shot their iPhone and blame apple of not making phones proof to bullets. But that's how apple will gather ideas and move on I think.
    If we see widgets in iOS today and multitasking getting better, or water sensors within the device etc... it all boils down at a point to critics and misconducts along side with innovation.

Bendgate, in its purest form, is about not taking responsibility for damaging a purchased iPhone 6 Plus, and using the power of the media to get a replacement iPhone 6 Plus free of charge.
    06-22-2015 08:34 PM

Yeah except bending tests were done on phones and the iPhone six plus was closer to the bottom of the list than the top. Your argument would be a lot more valid if it wasn't for the fact that other phones bend much more easily than apples phones but people only complain about it because there are so many out there wanting to give unwarranted hate to apple devices. Apple are making their devices stronger to not only make their devices better but also to shut people up about ridiculous non issues
    06-22-2015 08:50 PM
    The user, or should I say the "client"? Is always right.
    The old "customer is always right" adage used to be true. Then we entered an age of entitlement and amorality. Now, when the customer stands up, beats their chest and screams "the customer is always right ", you can pretty much bet the farm that there's a scam in the works.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.
    06-22-2015 09:24 PM
142 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD