Leaving Android, joining the iOS crowd

Vic Rivera

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
The one thing about android that I'm really getting tired of is the constant updating of apps everyday! I've only got 32 apps on the phone, and that's counting all the bloatware apps. It's not unusual to see at least 5 app updates every single day! And it's especially annoying when I'm in the middle of something.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Apps update here on IPhone, as well. So much for that problem being solved huh. Lol

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Finally decided to pull the trigger. Going down to my local Verizon store tomorrow and take advantage of their $200 off DadnGrad special on Iphones (ends tomorrow). I'll be getting the 6+ of course, in 64 gig size. Everybody in my family is on and Apple device of one sort or other.
Hopefully they wont have a huge problem transferring my contacts and pix/vids over off of my Android device.

Did the same on Sunday. I also ordered the apple watch. In addition to getting the 200 off, they also gave me an iPad mini 3 for 200. So I got that as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turbodave38

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Apps update here on IPhone, as well. So much for that problem being solved huh. Lol

Maybe, but so far haven't seen a single update come in. On my Droid I would see at least 6 updates roll in per day, and night.
And this Iphone 6+ came with a LOT less bloatware than do the Droids.

Vic Rivera

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Like I said in my post #8, Not rich enough to afford that kind of luxury. I do still have my little 7" Android tablet though. I keep that because I run the Torque Pro app for my cars, and Apple doesn't have a Torque app.

I just meant that I love all OS and so should many of us. Every OS has their flaws and is not perfect.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Maybe, but so far haven't seen a single update come in. On my Droid I would see at least 6 updates roll in per day, and night.
And this Iphone 6+ came with a LOT less bloatware than do the Droids.

I think you probably do see less app updates due to the developers having less phones to worry about. I don't know for sure but I would think bugs and issues would be easier to address and be fewer in number when you have fewer devices to worry about.

Then take the bloat out and that's a number of apps that don't need updating as well.

I hope you enjoy your 6 plus. It's a great phone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

turbodave38

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm really loving my new 6+ !!!! But I have one small gripe about something I miss that was on my Android phone. No punctuation on Apple's querty keyboard screen. 😟

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox