Leaving Android, joining the iOS crowd

turbodave38

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Finally decided to pull the trigger. Going down to my local Verizon store tomorrow and take advantage of their $200 off DadnGrad special on Iphones (ends tomorrow). I'll be getting the 6+ of course, in 64 gig size. Everybody in my family is on and Apple device of one sort or other.
Hopefully they wont have a huge problem transferring my contacts and pix/vids over off of my Android device.

missy8787

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
When I made my switch off of my galaxy s4 to my iPhone 6 plus (which I love) i had no problems getting my photos and contacts getting transferred

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations! I know you'll be as happy with your iPhone 6 Plus as I am. And if we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
You will love it. The 6 plus is a great phone. Just make sure your contacts are backed up to Google and you will be fine. Enjoy!

Sent from my Note 4

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Why do you have to leave Android to join the IOS crowd? I just continue to use both. I am now debating on adding WP to my collection.

turbodave38

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Why do you have to leave Android to join the IOS crowd? I just continue to use both. I am now debating on adding WP to my collection.
Because I'm not filthy rich. I can only really afford one phone per person (wife and I), I do still have my little 7" android tablet that I received free when I upgraded to wife to her 5S. I want to keep that active because I use the torque app on it a lot.

turbodave38

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'll probably have some questions along the way. I only know enough about iphones to help my wife with the really basic stuff. Technically speaking she's totally incompetent.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
When I made my switch off of my galaxy s4 to my iPhone 6 plus (which I love) i had no problems getting my photos and contacts getting transferred

Woah! I did not have that chance and I had a Galaxy S4 too. So I do not have my contacts nor my photos on my new device =C

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

turbodave38

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
The one thing about android that I'm really getting tired of is the constant updating of apps everyday! I've only got 32 apps on the phone, and that's counting all the bloatware apps. It's not unusual to see at least 5 app updates every single day! And it's especially annoying when I'm in the middle of something.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

dsamp23

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Good choice I never really cared much for Apple products before because the iPhone was always too small for me but now the 6 plus is the best decision I could have ever made.

turbodave38

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Got my new phone, so far all is well, except I don't care for the way my contacts got indexed on the iPhone after transferred from my droid phone. Have to figure if there's any way to change the way they're indexed.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Got my new phone, so far all is well, except I don't care for the way my contacts got indexed on the iPhone after transferred from my droid phone. Have to figure if there's any way to change the way they're indexed.
Settings...Mail, Contacts, Calendars... There's a sort order and display order you can configure...

carraser891

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Congrats man! I switched to my first iPhone from android as well about 3 weeks ago. feels good to finally be lag free and get guaranteed updates l.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox