Hi everyone! Im not sure if some of you remember but Im the girl that started out with a 6+, was torn on the 6+ vs. the 6 because of the adjustment coming from a 5 so I exchanged to a 6 because the exchange period was up, you know, just to be safe.

Well, as some of you predicted, I am having exchange remorse and missing the 6+. But heres the deal. My daughter is up for an upgrade and she wants my 6 so Im going to get the 6+ and switch with her. My question now is, should I wait until the 6s+ comes out? I think that should be September right? Or just get the 6+?

Not sure if there should be that much of a difference.

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to your input.
    06-12-2015 08:42 AM
    I would just google to see the difference in specs. I have a 6+ and I couldn't be happier with the performance. The camera I'm guessing may be different. I don't know what else. If you can(and your daughter) hold out until September then I would wait.
    http://www.macrumors.com/roundup/iphone-6s/
    Check out that link.

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+
    jesswilliams025 likes this.
    06-12-2015 08:45 AM
    Mod note... Locked other thread on this tropic in the 6 Forum as this one in the 6+ forum is more on topic here than the other one...
    jesswilliams025 and Just_Me_D like this.
    06-12-2015 08:51 AM
    I would just google to see the difference in specs. I have a 6+ and I couldn't be happier with the performance. The camera I'm guessing may be different. I don't know what else. If you can(and your daughter) hold out until September then I would wait.
    http://www.macrumors.com/roundup/iphone-6s/
    Check out that link.

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+
    We don't know the specs of the 6s Plus yet!

OP, I would wait if it's possible to do that. Does your daughter need the 6 now. Can she wait until September?

06-12-2015 09:07 AM
    Thanks guys! Her phone isn't horrible but it's acting up. I do have an iphone5 that she can use but she tends to not take the best care of her phones and I was hoping to keep that one around for "emergency" purposes. LOL

Typically are the specs of the "S" versions that much better?
    06-12-2015 10:06 AM
    Thanks guys! Her phone isn't horrible but it's acting up. I do have an iphone5 that she can use but she tends to not take the best care of her phones and I was hoping to keep that one around for "emergency" purposes. LOL

Typically are the specs of the "S" versions that much better?
    The S version will have some new hardware. But it's all rumor at this time. You can expect a better camera. And according to Forbes, an increase in RAM to 2 gb instead of 1 gb for both the 6s and 6s Plus. That means faster and more powerful. But only time will tell. There's a few more rumored goodies as well.

06-12-2015 12:00 PM
    I've deciced to wait for the 6s/6s Plus (still undecided ..LOL). If possible I suggest wating approx 3/4 months for the new iPhones to be released.
    06-12-2015 12:25 PM
    I've deciced to wait for the 6s/6s Plus (still undecided ..LOL). If possible I suggest wating approx 3/4 months for the new iPhones to be released.
    I hope my 5 battery holds up that long.

06-12-2015 03:51 PM
    but she tends to not take the best care of her phones
    Then give her a dumb phone until she learns to take better care of her own stuff!
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    06-12-2015 09:37 PM
    Well, as some of you predicted, I am having exchange remorse and missing the 6+.
    Thanks in advance! Looking forward to your input.
    Why?, Apparently you don't use it ...
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    06-13-2015 10:00 AM
    I guarantee if you give her the 6 you'll miss it. If you get the + you'll either miss it or be p!ssed that you didn't wait in September.

Give her the 5, keep your 6 and wait for the S version of whichever one you want comes out. Or get a +, keep the 6 as a backup for two weeks and see if you like it and if you do like the size, keep it.

I'm sure you'll be back come September, no shade.

Good luck!
    06-13-2015 11:53 AM
    Thanks guys! I did use the 6+. I just didn't give myself a chance to get used to it and exchanged it to the 6 as it was within my 14 day exchange period. I actually waited until the very last day because I was so undecided. So I did use it.
    06-14-2015 02:18 PM
    I just switched from a 6 to a 6 Plus 3 weeks ago. I needed the extra battery life and I couldn't wait.

If the rumors are true, the big differentiators between the 6P and the 6SP will be:
    - faster (like every year)
    - More RAM (cloud be a huge improvement)
    - better camera (like every year)
    - Force Touch

Chances are good it's those things and maybe a little something extra they have kept under wraps.

If those are important enough for you to wait, then wait. If not, jump back now. Ultimately you have to decide what's important.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-14-2015 02:44 PM
    Hi again everyone! I spoke with a woman yesterday who was just at the Apple store recently and according to her, the Apple rep told her that there is no new phone coming out in September. That there is only a new iPad coming out.

Could that even be possible?
    06-15-2015 10:38 AM
    Hi again everyone! I spoke with a woman yesterday who was just at the Apple store recently and according to her, the Apple rep told her that there is no new phone coming out in September. That there is only a new iPad coming out.

Could that even be possible?
    I know this guy, who has a friend, who knows this one woman, who's step-sister is dating this other guy who was just at an Apple Store and the woman there said "that's a bunch BS and to quit spreading rumors "!!!
    06-15-2015 01:18 PM
    Just get the phone if you want it. You'll always be waiting for the new device to come out. If you want it and have the money then do whatever you think is right.
    06-15-2015 01:44 PM