Split Screen multitasking

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It's like it's all they can hang onto.
I could care less who did it first. I haven't got the rights to revenue from it. I care who does it B E S T. And Apple always seems to nail it out of the ballpark with the notable exception of Maps, where Google reigns supreme.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Android fanboys think that split screen windowing is an Android thing, as well as NFC and wireless charging. Honestly, I think Android fanboys think Android was the first OS ever.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I like Android. I like my Note 4. But I don't like fanboism or platform wars. And the inanity of who did what first is ridiculously immature.

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I like Android. I like my Note 4. But I don't like fanboism or platform wars. And the inanity of who did what first is ridiculously immature.

I'm with you in the not caring who did what first. It's more important in who did it better. I like that Apple will develops features behind closed doors and will not release them until they are right. Where as on android you may get a half baked feature and it takes a few updates or years for it to function properly( priority notifications). But I would add Notification Center to one of those things that Apple hasn't gotten right yet and needs to continue tweaking.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm with you in the not caring who did what first. It's more important in who did it better. I like that Apple will develops features behind closed doors and will not release them until they are right. Where as on android you may get a half baked feature and it takes a few updates or years for it to function properly( priority notifications). But I would add Notification Center to one of those things that Apple hasn't gotten right yet and needs to continue tweaking.
You don't like the notification centre? Or the alerts?

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

thebizz

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
You don't like the notification centre? Or the alerts?

I don't like Notification Center the system needs to be updated with a clear all and the ability for apps to clear the notification if I checked it from the app itself.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't like Notification Center the system needs to be updated with a clear all and the ability for apps to clear the notification if I checked it from the app itself.
Yup that would be a good idea. I'm looking for tweaks in the alerts.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Thing is, it's a lot of fun to speculate on what may be coming, but every year some feature or another that tech sites or such announce are coming,are not in fact on the new device. And folks get upset.
I'd love it, but I know it's speculation that it might come.