Google Apps

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I've done that before. I have that number/code saved in an email folder. I forgot that. But I didn't realize you could set the signal strength number to stay on the status bar.

The second section of that article tells you the steps for making it stay in your status bar.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I've done that before. I have that number/code saved in an email folder. I forgot that. But I didn't realize you could set the signal strength number to stay on the status bar.

I've been running with that tweak for years. You can also toggle it off/on by tapping on the signal strength info, but not sure why you'd want to.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been running with that tweak for years. You can also toggle it off/on by tapping on the signal strength info, but not sure why you'd want to.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

Yeah, I like seeing how poor my Verizon signal is here. I go down the road ? mile and I go from 3 dots to 5.

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
YouTube and the Google Now app are a must for me. Siri doesn't work nearly as well as Google now.

Siri is quite pathetic IMO. If there was a way to use the push and hold for some other purpose I would. Now is excellent. I also use Google Maps, especially for real time traffic,Google Play because I was a charter subscriber to the music streaming service and pay a discounted price and Chrome because just about anything is better than Safari.