I had a clicking at the top of my iPhone 6+ screen ever since I got it as a replacement device a month ago from t-mobile. I waited it out and yesterday it got really bad. I went to Apple without an appointment and immediately was told I had an hour and a half wait. So I waited. I dropped my phone off and they said they'd swap the display. I came back in an hour and I did an inspection of my iPhone. It still had a little give at the top of the screen, and while the tech tried to tell me that was normal, I was not having it. I knew it wasn't. They ended up swapping it out for a new phone, saying if I was not comfortable leaving with that give, they would replace it completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    kch50428, pr1nce, taz323 and 9 others like this.
    05-30-2015 07:19 PM
    This is one thing that Apple has perfected, 100% customer satisfaction. You only had to wait an hour, the wait near me was 4.5 hours a few weeks ago.
    05-30-2015 07:45 PM
    I had a clicking at the top of my iPhone 6+ screen ever since I got it as a replacement device a month ago from t-mobile. I waited it out and yesterday it got really bad. I went to Apple without an appointment and immediately was told I had an hour and a half wait. So I waited. I dropped my phone off and they said they'd swap the display. I came back in an hour and I did an inspection of my iPhone. It still had a little give at the top of the screen, and while the tech tried to tell me that was normal, I was not having it. I knew it wasn't. They ended up swapping it out for a new phone, saying if I was not comfortable leaving with that give, they would replace it completely.

Excellent, and thank you for sharing your experience with us...
    05-30-2015 08:14 PM
    I've always had great experiences at my local Apple Store.

05-30-2015 08:33 PM
    This is one thing that Apple has perfected, 100% customer satisfaction. You only had to wait an hour, the wait near me was 4.5 hours a few weeks ago.
    I was shocked. The soonest appointment I could get online would have been for Monday and I didn't want to risk the phone being completely unusable. They are always awesome. The woman thought I was crazy for still feeling some give, but I know my apple devices and I know what it feels like when it is solid.

pr1nce and Bigeric23 like this.
    05-30-2015 08:43 PM
    I was shocked. The soonest appointment I could get online would have been for Monday and I didn't want to risk the phone being completely unusable. They are always awesome. The woman thought I was crazy for still feeling some give, but I know my apple devices and I know what it feels like when it is solid.

You go, girl! Thank you for sharing this with us.
    05-30-2015 09:15 PM
    Idk I was in there today at the one on 5th Ave in Manhattan and they turned me away after I had an appointment for the first say avaliable which was like 2 days ahead for my beats solo 2 because their systems was down and they only could help with emergency issues....wasted $5.50 for train fair because they failed to tell me that and couldn't help me at all.

05-30-2015 10:24 PM
    Idk I was in there today at the one on 5th Ave in Manhattan and they turned me away after I had an appointment for the first say avaliable which was like 2 days ahead for my beats solo 2 because their systems was down and they only could help with emergency issues....wasted $5.50 for train fair because they failed to tell me that and couldn't help me at all.

I am sorry to hear that. I have never had an experience like that at an Apple Store. Now, the phone tech I had to speak to a few nights ago about an issue with my developer account, that is another story.

05-31-2015 12:09 AM

You went in for warranty service for your beats solo 2 headsets?
    05-31-2015 07:43 PM
    The Apple Store in Boulder Colorado does a great job with customer service.
    Bigeric23 likes this.
    05-31-2015 08:06 PM
    Same for me.I handed my phone over to see if they could repair it, but they couldn't so I got a brand new replacement for free. Sensation customer service !
    06-01-2015 02:41 AM
    Best customer service in the market.
    Glad you got it sorted out OP!
    Just_Me_D and Bigeric23 like this.
    06-01-2015 01:23 PM
    It is awesome inside U.S 😉
    06-01-2015 02:11 PM
    Story sounds familiar. I can just agree best service I have ever expierienced.

06-01-2015 02:34 PM
    It is awesome inside U.S
    Not only in the U.S. I dare to say around the world.

06-01-2015 02:35 PM
    Best customer service in the market.
    Glad you got it sorted out OP!
    I agree 100%. . . . Apple is the master of customer service.
    06-01-2015 03:22 PM
    I have had great luck with Apple not only here in the USA, but I had an issue with my iPhone 4 when I was on business in Germany and they fixed it at the Apple Store in Frankfurt with no questions asked.
    06-01-2015 04:11 PM
    I agree 100%. . . . Apple is the master of customer service.
    This is their bread and butter and they manage it very well. Other manufacturers should use this as a model on how to properly service their clients.
    newsman787 likes this.
    06-01-2015 04:12 PM
    This is their bread and butter and they manage it very well. Other manufacturers should use this as a model on how to properly service their clients.
    Samsung for example.

06-01-2015 04:45 PM
    Samsung for example.

Samsung? They ain't bad....I've seen worse with blackberry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    21stNow likes this.
    06-03-2015 12:24 PM
    I left nexus6 for iphone 6 plus
    Good for you. I don't think you will be disappointed.
    06-04-2015 08:56 PM
    I have to admit it as well. Apple customer service is OUTSTANDING. BEST in the business.
    06-05-2015 12:01 AM
    HP and Toshiba argue factory / design defects aren't their fault. Apple reimbursed me for a repair I paid for that was found (a year later) to be a defect. I didn't ask for it. They sought me out and gave me back hundreds of dollars. Amazing.
    06-05-2015 12:35 AM
    I had a 21" iMac screen die and was quoted $650 by local Apple agent to replace, it was 2 years out of warranty so 3 years old, rang Apple about a iPad problem and just mentioned it and said i couldn't afford to fix it, he put me on hold and came back and said they would replace the screen for free. It's now 4.5 years old and going great. Who else would do that??
    Scatabrain and Smply_Rckless like this.
    06-05-2015 02:33 AM

Just want to ask again...you went in to an Apple store for warranty service on your beats solo 2 headsets?
    06-05-2015 11:00 AM
93 123 ...