Apple is awesome

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
lol...so if you understand how this "crap" works, why correct me above when I explained it? What I said was/is accurate.

You brought up your "issue" as if it reflects the way Apple conducts customer service...given your situation, this was a strange incident to represent your experience with Apple itself with. If $6 is putting that much stress on you, maybe you move out of New York/Jersey.

Stress ? I have stuff to do and wasting 2 hours of my life and wasting money on going to the Apple Store isn't something I like doing. I also like to avoid throwing money away idk about you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Stress ? I have stuff to do and wasting 2 hours of my life and wasting money on going to the Apple Store isn't something I like doing. I also like to avoid throwing money away idk about you.

So this small inconvenience and little trickle of money is enough for you to come into a thread that is reflecting on the top notch customer service Apple provides to try and spoil the discussion as to indicate that you feel Apple's customer service is not as 99.99999999% of the people in this thread have reflective, and because they don't have a notification system built and in place for your specific situation, you need to make sure people know how much of a wasted failure they were to you that day...lol.

I just hope you see how hilarious that sounds in the overall scheme of things.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
So this small inconvenience and little trickle of money is enough for you to come into a thread that is reflecting on the top notch customer service Apple provides to try and spoil the discussion as to indicate that you feel Apple's customer service is not as 99.99999999% of the people in this thread have reflective, and because they don't have a notification system built and in place for your specific situation, you need to make sure people know how much of a wasted failure they were to you that day...lol.

I just hope you see how hilarious that sounds in the overall scheme of things.

Because that was my experience at the apple store? Not everything is high and dandy

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Because that was my experience at the apple store? Not everything is high and dandy

Of course it's not, but you're reflecting on Apple's customer service as if the reports in this thread of great experiences are not completely accurate because they had a system issue and you tried to go in for service (on a product they don't even produce, no less). Its like reporting that Apple's customer service isn't all that great because you went and the power was out at the store...it's not reflective of their service at all, it's reflective of an issue that was out of their hands, but they were still able to help people with emergency issues (IE: people who were actually coming in for service on products Apple makes, lol).

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone can offer an opinion. I find it interesting that anyone would find satisfied Apple customers on a site dedicated to Apple products to be surprising. Obviously we would counterbalance any negative statements since the majority is happy.
A dissenting opinion is not inherently the valid one.
If a dissenting opinion cannot hold up to an opposing argument, it was weakly formulated. And there is no reason it should be allowed to stand if it has no merit.
In this instance, the opposing position to the OP is not logical and has no merit. That's why it's being "beat to death." Numbers tell of high customer satisfaction with Apple products.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Last edited:

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Closingracer definitely has a pattern...though I know that isn't what you were referring to...it's a lot easier to look at things from the outside and make a snap judgement, isn't it?

LOL relentless is not usually looked upon as a favorable trait.
Being beat to death here is pretty common among a few people so please, carry on. There are plenty more horses in the pasture

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
At my local Apple Store, I felt like I was important to them!
Like they cared for me =)
I never had that before and I think it could cause a habit =P

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

MarkY3130

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Whoa, this thread got all sorts of ridiculous. I guess the thing about freedom of speech is we all have the freedom to express in opinion, and someone else has the freedom to attack it.

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just pulled this straight from Beats website. Apple does in fact do warranty support for Beats headphones. Even though they do not manufacture them, they are apart of Apple now.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-14 at 11.09.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-14 at 11.09.40 PM.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 54

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just pulled this straight from Beats website. Apple does in fact do warranty support for Beats headphones. Even though they do not manufacture them, they are apart of Apple now.

I never argued that they did warranty support...if you go back and read my responses, you'll see my argument quite clearly...Apple doesn't manufacture Beats headphones and they are still sent back to beats for warranty repairs or replacements. Apple is a middle man because of their acquisition of the company...they just happen to sell beats products in their store, so they can easily replace those products directly in the store for the customers, but those products are sent back to Beats Electronics, not Apple, because Apple has zero to do with the manufacturing process of the products (at this time).

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Of course it's not, but you're reflecting on Apple's customer service as if the reports in this thread of great experiences are not completely accurate because they had a system issue and you tried to go in for service (on a product they don't even produce, no less). Its like reporting that Apple's customer service isn't all that great because you went and the power was out at the store...it's not reflective of their service at all, it's reflective of an issue that was out of their hands, but they were still able to help people with emergency issues (IE: people who were actually coming in for service on products Apple makes, lol).

My point is they could of told you there was an outage instead of telling me after I get there. Not that difficult to put am alert on apples website saying there's an outage or whatever. Wasting my time is reflecting towards the customer service.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox