Apple is awesome

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I had a clicking at the top of my iPhone 6+ screen ever since I got it as a replacement device a month ago from t-mobile. I waited it out and yesterday it got really bad. I went to Apple without an appointment and immediately was told I had an hour and a half wait. So I waited. I dropped my phone off and they said they'd swap the display. I came back in an hour and I did an inspection of my iPhone. It still had a little give at the top of the screen, and while the tech tried to tell me that was normal, I was not having it. I knew it wasn't. They ended up swapping it out for a new phone, saying if I was not comfortable leaving with that give, they would replace it completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
This is one thing that Apple has perfected, 100% customer satisfaction. You only had to wait an hour, the wait near me was 4.5 hours a few weeks ago.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I had a clicking at the top of my iPhone 6+ screen ever since I got it as a replacement device a month ago from t-mobile. I waited it out and yesterday it got really bad. I went to Apple without an appointment and immediately was told I had an hour and a half wait. So I waited. I dropped my phone off and they said they'd swap the display. I came back in an hour and I did an inspection of my iPhone. It still had a little give at the top of the screen, and while the tech tried to tell me that was normal, I was not having it. I knew it wasn't. They ended up swapping it out for a new phone, saying if I was not comfortable leaving with that give, they would replace it completely.

Excellent, and thank you for sharing your experience with us...;)

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
This is one thing that Apple has perfected, 100% customer satisfaction. You only had to wait an hour, the wait near me was 4.5 hours a few weeks ago.

I was shocked. The soonest appointment I could get online would have been for Monday and I didn't want to risk the phone being completely unusable. They are always awesome. The woman thought I was crazy for still feeling some give, but I know my apple devices and I know what it feels like when it is solid.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I was shocked. The soonest appointment I could get online would have been for Monday and I didn't want to risk the phone being completely unusable. They are always awesome. The woman thought I was crazy for still feeling some give, but I know my apple devices and I know what it feels like when it is solid.

You go, girl! Thank you for sharing this with us.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

Idk I was in there today at the one on 5th Ave in Manhattan and they turned me away after I had an appointment for the first say avaliable which was like 2 days ahead for my beats solo 2 because their systems was down and they only could help with emergency issues....wasted $5.50 for train fair because they failed to tell me that and couldn't help me at all.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Idk I was in there today at the one on 5th Ave in Manhattan and they turned me away after I had an appointment for the first say avaliable which was like 2 days ahead for my beats solo 2 because their systems was down and they only could help with emergency issues....wasted $5.50 for train fair because they failed to tell me that and couldn't help me at all.

I am sorry to hear that. I have never had an experience like that at an Apple Store. Now, the phone tech I had to speak to a few nights ago about an issue with my developer account, that is another story.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

You went in for warranty service for your beats solo 2 headsets?

Rossi Wilkes

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Same for me.I handed my phone over to see if they could repair it, but they couldn't so I got a brand new replacement for free. Sensation customer service !

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have had great luck with Apple not only here in the USA, but I had an issue with my iPhone 4 when I was on business in Germany and they fixed it at the Apple Store in Frankfurt with no questions asked.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW