You're 100% correct.
    06-19-2015 05:03 AM
    It's not whining but I'm sorry I contradict such a popular belief ALL Apple customer service is great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You are whining. A human being who complains ad nauseum for what.....20 posts?.....over 1) something that Apple would not service themselves because they do not manufacture and 2) a fare in a Manhattan train ride which is ridiculously inexpensive and then 3) a lost what....:hour of your life?......because you're oh so very important and your time is oh so valuable and then throwing in, which turned your complaining into farce, 6) overcrowded conditions in Manhattan which apparently you alone endure is nothing more than whining.

And it does not take away the OP's experience not mine nor any of the millions who have given Apple one of the highest rating in the market.

You are, in fact, whining. So you can try all you want to take away the original intent of this thread but you can't. Apple is in fact one of the leading companies when it comes to customer service. and your complaining and whining and bellyaching over something that was out of their control such as the service of something they don't manufacture is simply overly dramatic whining.

So..... Back to the OP, Apple does have awesome customer service. And I'm happy the OP got resolution through Apple's stellar customer service. Just like I do when I have an issue. Just like millions upon millions do.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    06-19-2015 05:34 AM
    Apple doesn't make the product.
    Apple doesn't service the product.

...and the only reason they handle warranty service is because they are more capable of doing so than Beats Electronics themself (given the size of both entities). They point you in Apple's direction because it costs less for Apple to take that traffic vs. Beats directly, period. Your broken headset isn't relevant to Apple directly at all...they just happen to cover the warranty...you know, because they have phenomenal customer service, even when the product isn't made by them, lol!
    I absolutely love how he refuses to make a glancing acknowledgement at that point.

Joan Crawford is so very proud.

06-19-2015 05:39 AM
    You are whining. A human being who complains ad nauseum for what.....20 posts?.....over 1) something that Apple would not service themselves because they do not manufacture and 2) a fare in a Manhattan train ride which is ridiculously inexpensive and then 3) a lost what....:hour of your life?......because you're oh so very important and your time is oh so valuable and then throwing in, which turned your complaining into farce, 6) overcrowded conditions in Manhattan which apparently you alone endure is nothing more than whining.

And it does not take away the OP's experience not mine nor any of the millions who have given Apple one of the highest rating in the market.

You are, in fact, whining. So you can try all you want to take away the original intent of this thread but you can't. Apple is in fact one of the leading companies when it comes to customer service. and your complaining and whining and bellyaching over something that was out of their control such as the service of something they don't manufacture is simply overly dramatic whining.

So..... Back to the OP, Apple does have awesome customer service. And I'm happy the OP got resolution through Apple's stellar customer service. Just like I do when I have an issue. Just like millions upon millions do.

Inexpensive? $2.75 for Crappy service that doesn't get any better but gets increased for one way isn't "inexpensive". It might be in the scheme or things but it's the principle. I don't want to waste money period no but what of if's to it. I also had to wait 4 days to get that set up because there wasn't appointments earlier and it was a Saturday where I could of done something else other then waste my time getting to the city, navigating through the city, and of course wasting my money ($5.50). It was system wide so putting an alert on the website could of easily solved it. So you can call it whatever you want but it still ain't "good" customer service. It's almost impossible to have great service 100% of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-19-2015 09:30 AM
    I absolutely love how he refuses to make a glancing acknowledgement at that point.

Joan Crawford is so very proud.

For what? I couldn't care less. They send me to Apple so they get a pass? No

06-19-2015 09:32 AM
    To the original poster, I agree. I have had one issue with my iPhone home button when I had my 5. It was after my apple care had expired and they still replaced the screen and button at no charge, because "that should not happen". I've spent time on the phone with them when I could not get iCloud to work properly. They spent a lot of time with me to get it right and then called back the next day to make sure I was satisfied with the service I had received and that everything was working correctly. My daughter had a power button issue. She walked out with a refurbished phone in better shape that her original after they couldn't seem to fix hers.

Don't get me wrong, I think the iPhone, iPad and Mac are all great, but it's that customer service that pushes me over the edge when I'm considering a purchase. That is true with any company. Not just Apple. Unfortunately, not too many companies are as good.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    06-19-2015 10:25 AM
    To the original poster, I agree. I have had one issue with my iPhone home button when I had my 5. It was after my apple care had expired and they still replaced the screen and button at no charge, because "that should not happen". I've spent time on the phone with them when I could not get iCloud to work properly. They spent a lot of time with me to get it right and then called back the next day to make sure I was satisfied with the service I had received and that everything was working correctly. My daughter had a power button issue. She walked out with a refurbished phone in better shape that her original after they couldn't seem to fix hers.

Don't get me wrong, I think the iPhone, iPad and Mac are all great, but it's that customer service that pushes me over the edge when I'm considering a purchase. That is true with any company. Not just Apple. Unfortunately, not too many companies are as good.

I remember when I had a question....way back when, can't even remember.

I scheduled a call for 8:15 on a Saturday morning. At 8:15 on Saturday morning the phone rang. Not 8:20. Not 8:10. Dead on at 8:15.

THAT'S stellar customer service. That's what Apple does.

cwbcpa likes this.
    06-19-2015 11:31 AM

I'm the same way. I stick with iDevices and wireless and television providers because of their customer service.
    06-19-2015 06:58 PM
    Phenomenal service wouldn't of wasted my time nor my money

The only time truly being wasted is the time spent reading your responses here.
    06-19-2015 11:40 PM
    Apple just keeps getting better
    06-20-2015 02:07 AM
    I'm the same way. I stick with iDevices and wireless and television providers because of their customer service.
    Exactly. I don't buy just the phone, I buy the ecosystem, I buy customer support, I buy OS updates. Those are also part of the decision.

Right now my Note keeps freezing after I upgraded to Lollipop. It's very frustrating. I'm on my own trying to get it resolved. If it were my iPhone, I could schedule a phone call or go to the Genius Bar to get it resolved. That's support. That's why I buy these phones.

06-20-2015 04:01 AM
    Can we get Sean banned from this thread? He fights with everyone!

Find something better to do with your Friday night! I'm tired of seeing you fighting with people on here.
    Closingracer and Aubbre4 like this.
    06-20-2015 04:06 AM
    The only time truly being wasted is the time spent reading your responses here.
    Then you should stop reading them? Not my fault your reading and responding

Aubbre4 likes this.
    06-20-2015 10:06 AM
    Can we get Sean banned from this thread? He fights with everyone!

Find something better to do with your Friday night! I'm tired of seeing you fighting with people on here.
    I think you'd miss me...princess.
    06-21-2015 02:44 AM
    100% agreement. My iPod touch's screen went completely blank when I still had the warranty- they gave me a brand new one
    07-06-2015 09:50 PM
    100% agreement. My iPod touch's screen went completely blank when I still had the warranty- they gave me a brand new one
    Well they kind of have to since it was still in warranty.... Not really an example of "good" customer service. If they did when it wasn't under warranty would be "good" customer service in this case.

If they didn't fix it I believe you could sue them since it's a breach of their warranty.

07-06-2015 10:54 PM
    Yeah! Iphone rocks!
    07-08-2015 10:35 PM
    ^ obvious troll is obvious

they're replaced batteries for me and whole phones and iPods when things wouldn't work. just grabbed one off the shelf and handed it to me. even after warranties had expired on said items. i always go straight to them with issues. no more dealing with carriers.
    07-08-2015 11:23 PM
93 ... 234