Does anyone have this or has had a TYLT case? If so pros and Con's?

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    05-26-2015 07:12 PM
    I have a mophie battery case for my iPhone 6 plus since it was on sale for $79.99 and like the gold color more then black. I have used their products before though which are very good so I would get it if that's what you want. I have used their wireless charger for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 when I had it with a wireless charging back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-26-2015 07:16 PM
    I've never had one, but the Amazon reviews look promising.
    05-26-2015 07:18 PM
    Reviews of it on amazon are glowing about the product plus amazon has a good return policy so I would give it a go if I didn't just buy this mophie case

05-26-2015 07:21 PM
    I have a mophie battery case for my iPhone 6 plus since it was on sale for $79.99 and like the gold color more then black. I have used their products before though which are very good so I would get it if that's what you want. I have used their wireless charger for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 when I had it with a wireless charging back

I just like the thought of only throwing the battery on when needed. Most days I dont need extra but sometimes I like to go out and get a little wild!

05-26-2015 07:59 PM
    Reviews of it on amazon are glowing about the product plus amazon has a good return policy so I would give it a go if I didn't just buy this mophie case

Good call on the amazon return policy.

05-26-2015 07:59 PM

How do you like the mophie?

05-27-2015 01:59 PM
    How do you like the mophie?

I love it. Feels solid in the hand after having it on for a few days. At first was heavy but now don't notice that as much. I just prefer mophie because I rather just have it as one piece and I don't like the fact you could lose a piece. If I wanted to carry multiple things I could of saved some money and used,y battery pack I already own

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-27-2015 07:47 PM
    I love it. Feels solid in the hand after having it on for a few days. At first was heavy but now don't notice that as much. I just prefer mophie because I rather just have it as one piece and I don't like the fact you could lose a piece. If I wanted to carry multiple things I could of saved some money and used,y battery pack I already own

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yeah but you would have to have a cord attached as apposed to a connected.

05-27-2015 09:50 PM
    Yeah but you would have to have a cord attached as apposed to a connected.

Yes but rather have that then deal with a 2nd piece of a case. That's just my opinion

05-27-2015 10:39 PM
    Yes but rather have that then deal with a 2nd piece of a case. That's just my opinion

I can dig that. I have a bunch of external battery packs. Just thought it would be easier if it were connected.

05-28-2015 11:23 AM