TYLT ENERGI Sliding Power Case*for iPhone 6 Plus

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I have a mophie battery case for my iPhone 6 plus since it was on sale for $79.99 and like the gold color more then black. I have used their products before though which are very good so I would get it if that's what you want. I have used their wireless charger for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 when I had it with a wireless charging back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Reviews of it on amazon are glowing about the product plus amazon has a good return policy so I would give it a go if I didn't just buy this mophie case

AngrySK

May 21, 2015
Visit site
I have a mophie battery case for my iPhone 6 plus since it was on sale for $79.99 and like the gold color more then black. I have used their products before though which are very good so I would get it if that's what you want. I have used their wireless charger for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 when I had it with a wireless charging back

I just like the thought of only throwing the battery on when needed. Most days I dont need extra but sometimes I like to go out and get a little wild!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

AngrySK

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Reviews of it on amazon are glowing about the product plus amazon has a good return policy so I would give it a go if I didn't just buy this mophie case

Good call on the amazon return policy.

AngrySK

May 21, 2015
Visit site

How do you like the mophie?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
How do you like the mophie?

I love it. Feels solid in the hand after having it on for a few days. At first was heavy but now don't notice that as much. I just prefer mophie because I rather just have it as one piece and I don't like the fact you could lose a piece. If I wanted to carry multiple things I could of saved some money and used,y battery pack I already own

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AngrySK

May 21, 2015
Visit site
I love it. Feels solid in the hand after having it on for a few days. At first was heavy but now don't notice that as much. I just prefer mophie because I rather just have it as one piece and I don't like the fact you could lose a piece. If I wanted to carry multiple things I could of saved some money and used,y battery pack I already own

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah but you would have to have a cord attached as apposed to a connected.

AngrySK

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Yes but rather have that then deal with a 2nd piece of a case. That's just my opinion

I can dig that. I have a bunch of external battery packs. Just thought it would be easier if it were connected.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner